More wishes

Haru sipped the yellow tea and laid herself on bed. It was the 2nd night since she bought the tea leaves.

___________________________

"Rei?"

"Hmm...?"

"Its 7am. Time to get ready for school,sweetie~" A gentle voice said.

Haru opened her eyes. She was back. This time was Rei's mother waking her up in the morning.

"She's so much better than my mum who yells at me..." Haru thought. She got up happily and in a second she was on the way to school.

"Wow this is so cool! I didnt even have to wash up or get dressed! My daily routines are off my list now. How relaxing."

Just then she felt someone walking behind her.

"Oh my god its Takashi! According to the manga,he's actually living not far away from my house." Haru pretended not to know and continued walking.

But all the way to school, he never tried catching up with her or talk to her. Haru was disturbed. According to what she read, Takashi caught up with the main character,Rei. But it didnt happen to her. Did something go wrong? Did she change her destiny?

In class,Haru(Rei) was seating beside Takashi. (The seats were arranged in exam format,all individual seatings.) She wasnt surprised as she knew it already,but she was more concerned with the issue in the morning.

"Ssppp"

Haru looked next to her. Takashi was staring at her.

"Bothered by something?"

"Eh?" Haru was surprised. This wasnt mentioned in the book. "Err n-no..haha..." she laughed sheepishly and looked back at her textbook,blushing.

This was actually a good sign. She changed her future. It might turn out better than she expected.

After school it was expected to rain and she would have to run back home,drenched,as she was upset after seeing Takashi sharing an umbrella with a girl,Vanessa, from Class 1B,the other flower of the school.

Haru looked at the pouring rain outside,not wanting to see what she's gonna see.

"Rei?"

Haru swerved her head around. It was Takashi holding a blue umbrella in his hand but Vanessa was far behind him with her friend.

"Why are you standing here? Its getting late already."

Haru said she didnt bring her umbrella. Takashi nodded and started walking towards the entrance of the school.

"Hey! Didnt you hear me? I said lets go hahaha" He laughed. "Let me give you a "ride" ."

Haru stood there,not believing her ears.

"B-But how about Va-Vanessa?"

"...whos that?" His brows rose.

"Eh? O-oh nothing!" She stuttered. "Lets go!"

The two shared the umbrella and stepped into the pouring rain together. She felt her breath short and fast. As she was shorter than him by a head, her shoulder was touching his firm arm. She could smell his body scent and she felt warm beside him though the cold wind was blowing mercilessly on them. She didnt even care that her uniform was soon turning wet with the rain blowing towards her.

When they reached Rei's doorstep, Takashi bid farewell to her happily and ran off back into the rain.

Haru felt her heart so tight and wanting to burst out in colours. She had dreamed this for so, so long to be with such a handsome and gentlemanly boy of the same age. It would take a billion or maybe forever just to find this perfect guy.

That night,Haru was in the class group chatting site and Takashi gave everyone his email address. She saved it and started typing a message to him.

"Hi Takashi! Rei here! Nice to meet you and thank you for today~ hope we get along well together! \(^.^)/ " She closed her phone and lay on the bed. She didnt even wish to fall asleep and end this marvelous dream. She wanted to wait for his reply and chat with him all night. But then something dark crept into her vision and she fell back into sleep.

-----------------------------

Haru opened her eyes. She was back into her world. The warm morning welcomed her. But she didnt like it at all. She hated how her life was now. Everyone not believing in her,horrible school results, not being popular nor pretty. She loved her other life. She wanted to remain there forever!

Maybe she should just wish for that tonight Haru thought. It was Saturday and she had lots of free time. After breakfast,she sat on her bed and read the second volume of the manga. But she didnt have the patience to do so. She just wanted to see the pages of her and Takashi.

It was written that Vanessa posted pictures of her and Takashi eating ice-cream together. Rei in a fit of disappointment ,decided to ignore Takashi. Takashi was upset and asked the reason upteen times. She finally confessed and he was shocked. He apologised and said he never saw themselves that way and wanted to remain as good friends with her. Rei was heartbroken and the two never spoke for weeks. Haru stopped reading until that point and made the decision never to confess.

At 9pm, she got really impatient and got ready for bed. Her parents were surprised as she usually slept at 1 or even 3 am.

"Arghh stop it would you,guys?!" Haru snapped irritatedly.

Her parents looked at her in disbelief. Haru never talked back to them before. However she changed lately. Her mother buried her face into her husband's arms sadly as Haru stormed to her room up the stairs nosily.

"Okay....now grant my other wish" She drank a cup of tea and laid on her bed.

"Make me stay longer."

The next morning,Haru never woke up.

-----------------------------