Aғᴛᴇʀ Mᴀᴛʜ.

*No POV*
After the Pogues was
informed about John B and Sarah not making it they haven't seen each other since, everyone was grieving their own ways. They finally planned to meet up again after about a week, Kiara dreaded it. It wasn't that she wanted to see her friends, it's just now that she kissed Pope she realized she didn't like him. She is scared she will break his heart by accident, but she can't just hide from him forever. Everyone got ready, except for JJ who never went home. After all that shit went down with John b and Sarah and his dad especially he just kept to himself. He hung out by the water all day and all night, no one knew so that's why he told Kie to not pick him up and that he would walk. He knew that if she knew she would make him go with her either way, he didn't want to be a burden to anybody no more so he just kept it to himself.

Kiara finally pulled up in popes driveway, she took a deep breath before calling pope to tell him she was there. He came out the door not to long after and got in, "Hey kie, how have you been?" Pope said while closing his door. "I've been okay." was all she said while starting the car and pulling off, "Are we gonna pick up JJ?" Pope asked. "No, he told me not to for some reason and that he would walk. I tried to convince him but you can't convince JJ." Kiara said laughing a little, she hated feeling awkward around pope. They used to be best friends and she just wished she wouldn't of kissed him, then everything would be fine. Just like it did when John b kissed her, 'but i had to fuck it up' kie thought to herself. She was snapped out of her thoughts when pope said "Oh, good." What did he mean good? If JJ was here she wouldn't feel awkward almost at all, was he jealous of JJ or something? "What do you mean good?" I said glancing over at him the first time the whole ride, "I mean i just wanted alone time with you is all." He said looking back at her, she took a deep breath and just looked back at the road. "Ok then." she said in a hushed tone, the rest of the ride was silence which she was VERY grateful for.

When we pulled up at the wreck which was where we was gonna meet up at I saw JJ standing out front talking to her dad, "Come on." She said getting out and walking up to them. "Hey kie!" JJ said turning around and hugging her, "Hey JJ." I said laughing. "What was you two talking about?" I asked my dad as pope walked over, "just wanted to check up on him, ask how he's doing. I'll assume your gonna ask for some food for you and your friends?" Kiaras dad said laughing a little. "Yes please." Kiara said smiling, "Go on in I'll make the food." He said signaling for them to go in. They all went in and sat at a table while Kie's dad went to make food, "How are you guys?" JJ asked looking at us both. "I've been okay." I said nodding my head slowly, "I've been good." Pope said looking at kie for some reason, it made her feel awkward considering everything since she has been around him has been awkward. I looked at JJ and said "Why did you want me to not pick you up?" I asked genuinely curious, "Maybe I just wanted to run." He said. "You? Choosing to run?" I said jokingly, "Of course I got to stay fit." He said in his joking tone. "Hey kie can I talk to you?" Pope said, those words made me shiver the one words I did not want to hear out of a billon. "Uh, sure." I said awkwardly following him outside, "So uh, I just wanted to ask are we like a thing?." He asked. I took a deep breath because I knew I would have to break his heart, "Pope I'm sorry, that kiss was a mistake." I said quietly. "But it wasn't, I'm glad you did-" he said before I cut him off, "Pope I don't like you I never have I only kissed you because I felt so bad for yelling at you before!" I said finally in a kinda loud and clear voice. He just starred at me, I knew I hurt him. "I- I just want to be friends pope please, I miss being friends so damn much. Everything is awkward now please." I said in a begging voice, "Is it because you like JJ? I saw how you was flirting." He said in a annoyed voice. "Pope no, leave JJ out of this he has nothing to do with-" I said as he cut me off, "JJ always ruins everything, but taking my girlfriend is not one of them I won't just look pass." He said as he stormed inside as I called out to him "What are you talking about?". He walked over to the table and grabbed his bag and began to walk away, "Where are you-" JJ began before he got cut off. "You know what JJ just be quiet." He said snapping back around, "What? Chill-" JJ began. "No, you always think your better then me and I'm tired of it." Pope said turning all the way back around, "I don't think I'm better then you-" JJ said before of course getting cut off. "The hell you do, your always bragging about how all the girls want you and always showing off so don't even." JJ stood up and spoke "At least you have parents pope! Why would I think I'm better? You had a scholarship for fucks sake, I'm a fucking drop out and I pretty much don't even have a home what is there to fucking brag about?" JJ said with hurt in his eyes as it started raining outside, "Pope what the fuck!" I said walking up to him in anger. Pope just starred at me, "What do you think I am pope? Some a noxious annoying guy who has nothing to worry about? Some guy who all he cares about is making jokes and not taking things seriously? Well guess what, if you make others laugh that takes away the thought of your own feelings."

Pope just starred at him with regret in his eyes, "JJ I'm sor-" pope began before JJ spoke. "No pope, I'll just leave you alone both of you if that's what you want so bad." He said before getting up and walking out into the rain, "JJ come back!" I said while running after him out the door. "JJ come back please it's raining!" I said pleading, "Why do you care?" He said why he kept walking. "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU." I said, the words I have always wanted to say and to scared to say just slipped out like that. I stood there, heart beating, water running down my face mixed in with tears, as well as my wet hair hanging in my face. He stopped then eventually turned around to face me, he starred at me for a second then spoke "How do I know your not just saying that like you did with Pope and John B." He said his voice trembling, "I never asked for them to like me I just wanted friends, I didn't mean to fall for you. I never told John b and Pope I loved them because I don't." I said in a loud shaky voice. He just starred at me, "I- I told pope I didn't like him and he assumed I liked you that's why he stormed in there and took it out on you. ." I said quietly. "So you don't like me?" He said, "I do, why would I say I love you?" I said pushing the hair out my face, he walked over to me slowly my heart was going crazy. He looked at me when he was directly in front of me and I realized he was crying to, he leaned in and kissed me. I felt like I was floating, this was the first kiss I wanted, I enjoyed, the first kiss that didn't degrade me. We pulled away after just a few seconds and I just hugged him, we stood there in the rain while I hugged him, he was crying into my shoulder. I felt like I was dreaming, the best and only dream I wanted to dream.

...........................................................................................................................................................................
        Word count: 1463

Ok so I kinda got the POV mixed up a lot so let's just say it's from Kie's POV

(Can this low key happen in season 2? シ)