OUT OF THE LEAGUE

Felicity knew her days of keeping secrets would soon be over but made sure she was going to help Sara out of the league.Felicity knew once her secret was out they would all see her differently they may even run away from her and that's what she feared. As soon as she told the team she had a way to save Sara, she left the foundry, and went home.

 She could not bear to see face to face with Oliver and Diggle, they had become close friends and she had betrayed them by keeping her secret. She could tell she has become a stranger to them from the moment they saw her fight like a true assassin and later hug the attacker who had given her cuts and bruises as if nothing had happened. 

The rest of the team stayed back and wondered what just happened, the light and bubbly felicity was nowhere to be seen since her fight.

 John and the others didn't know if they could trust her, Oliver too was in a dilemma and was closer to not trusting her. But Oliver remembered the countless times felicity had saved him, trusted him and knew she deserved trust and that she was worth it.

 So Oliver asked the team to be patient and if Felicity has a way to save Sara they will support her. He asked them all to have a little trust for he knew felicity wouldn't let them down and with that they all went to their home waiting for what felicity had planned. 

Sara went to spend time with her family as if felicity failed she needed to go back to keep them safe and so she wanted to spend adequate time with them. 

The next day Oliver and Diggle went to QC and found out felicity had asked for a day off, and they tried to call her but she never picked. Oliver was worried like a friend Diggle was angry as much as he looked at her like a stranger they had become a family and he cared for felicity like a big brother would.

 Once Oliver's meetings were over they headed back to the arrow cave where they saw felicity and were relieved, they were however shocked to see what she was doing. 

She had painted a circle and drawn multiple symbols in and around the circle. By now Sara had arrived and so had Nyssa, Oliver went to defend Sara and Nyssa stopped saying she was not there to attack but to verify Sara was free from the league.

 Felicity now called them and explained to them that the method she has sought is not completely trusted since people have failed and it has become a myth, but it's the only way not involving any kill. 

Since the normal way would be to fight the demons heir, and victory is when one of them is dead or tremendously hurt, not able to fight back at all. She also knew that this would lead to either Sara or Nyssa being dead so she had another way and was waiting for the right moment to uncover her plan.

 Felicity now explains the purpose of the circle and that it shall draw energy to channel Sara's mind towards her white demons. As soon as she said this Nyssa exclaimed and disapproved of the ritual. Felicity asked Nyssa to trust her and continued explaining. She started from the very beginning and showed that the league was started by three women: bloodhound, white demon and dark light. These names suggested their power. The three were different but their main aim was justice and once they organized the league their bond grew stronger over time, and at their time of death their bodies were dumped into a pit of water so as to preserve their souls. That later became the laizars pit which gave the Ras indefinite power. This however has been centuries old and no one has been able to draw either of the three powers and hence has become a myth that's the reason for Nyssa's disapproval.

 Oliver and Diggle now interrupt and ask Felicity why she thinks it will work this time, they also ask her what happens once they have invoked the Power. Felicity says that in one of the ancient books there has been mentioned that all of the three would be present at any given time and that way their powers shall live forever, however no one knows who they are until they are ready to be found. And if they are part of the league they can withdraw from it without any debts to the league and no one questions them. 

She informs them that once Sara fights her white demons she can ask for freedom and it shall be granted. Felicity also answers that she has chosen white demon for Sara because of her ability to fight for justice in order to keep the darkness from consuming her. 

She then asks Sara whether she is ready and trust's felicity. 

Sara takes a while but know that she should trust felicity as watching the fight shows felicity has her dark side which she has control of and has brought more light into all their lives without discrimination or any kind of fear just out of pure love and friendship. 

 With this concept Sara agrees and they begin the ritual as Sara drinks a potion and lies in the middle going instantly unconscious, felicity asks Nyssa to hold her left hand and sit in a meditation position with eyes closed Felicity takes Sara's right hand with her and lies beside her. She asks Oliver and Diggle not to interrupt the ritual until Sara wakes up.

 Felicity uses her right hand to take a knife and cut right across her arm causing her blood to spill into the circle she drew. Oliver and Diggle Look shocked and they move to hold felicity who stops them with her eyes. 

That's when Roy comes in and is shocked with the view, he considers felicity as an elder sister and watching her bleed does not help keep his anger in check, he demands answers from Oliver and Diggle on why they allowed her to cut herself for the ritual. 

They replied that they had no idea until she had cut herself and as they went to stop her, her eyes communicated for us to stop. And we decided to respect her actions. Roy agrees with Oliver and they decide to wait.

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE , I SHALL TRY UPDATE EARLIER IN ABOUT A WEEK BUT HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PART.

DO KEEP YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS COMING THANKS A LOT TO THOSE WHO ARE REGULAR READERS AND FOR OLICITY FANS I PROMISE THERE WILL BE OLICITY ROMANCE IN THE COMING PARTS AS THE OVERCOME THEIR DEMONS AND COMPLETE EACHOTHER