senku NSFW alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

☆》》》Senku gives after care as he sees fit. He always makes sure to keep fresh water nearby, because he knows how important it is to stay hydrated.

☆》》》If his partner seems particularly spent or exhausted, he's happy to cuddle them until they fall asleep. Though, he's likely to slip out of bed and go back to his work or studies.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

☆》》》Personally, Senku loves when his partner massages his neck and shoulders. Obviously, he spends a lot of time hunched over his work, so a nice massage is very rewarding for him. Kisses along his sensitive neck also get him hot and bothered in seconds.

☆》》》On his partner, he loves hands. Especially when a partner is skilled with them. He loves when you massage him and run your nails down his back.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

☆》》》Senku prefers his cum either down your throat or on your body. He likes watching you swallow it, and really gets off on how you look with it dripping down your face and chest.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

☆》》》This scientist's dirty secret is that he likes public sex. The possibily of getting caught is exhilarating for him.

☆》》》Specifically, he loves pulling you on to his cock while you're alone in the science hut, even if only for a couple moments while Chrome runs out to get more materials.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

☆》》》Senku is a wealth of sexual knowledge. But only from books and educational reading. He knows, technically, the best ways to please you. But putting that into practice might take a time or two, since he doesn't have any real hands on practice.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

☆》》》On his lap. One of the quickest, and easiest ways to get Senku to fuck you is sitting down on his lap while he's leaning back in his desk. It's the perfect position to run his hands all over your body, and also ideal to conceal what you're doing between your skirt/dress and his robes or lab coat.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

☆》》》In the moment, Senku is ten billion percent serious. He wants to pleasure you and himself as effectively as possible.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

☆》》》Senku has a closely clipped tuft of light colored hair just above his shaft. He knows the friction helps with stimulation, but he's very particular about keeping it clean.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

☆》》》 This scientist is not the most intimate person during the act. But leading up to it, hes all smooth words and well placed kisses. He prefers to be intimate while cuddling or some other, more innocent, action.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

☆》》》 Before you and he got together, Senku used masturbation as a means to subdue his most carnal desires.

☆》》》Now, he hardly does it. You're more than enough to keep him satisfied.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)