The Champion of Wind

Start from the beginning

Tagiru ze moeagaru Passion (then shows Kotaro punching the punching bag then shows him with footages of him)

Mugen no pawā no Combination (then shows Najenda on the captain seat and got up and point then shows her with footages of her)

Sobieru kabe no mukō e (then shows Kurosawa use the tregear eye and he became Tregear)

Te o toriatte ikerunara kowaku wa nai sa (then shows Taro then shows Yuga with Taiga then shows the key holder of Taiga, Titas and Fuma then shows Yuga raising the taiga spark up becoming Taiga)

Get set, GO! Taiga kimi dake no kotae ga matsu ginga e (then shows Taiga doing his rise and then he skydive and and he did a somersault)

Go! Go! Buddy Go! (Let's go!) ima sugu ni tobidasou (then he did a filp and does the kick)

Urutoraman Taiga ima yori mo ōkina jibun ni natte (then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma doing their stance then shows Taiga doing his Strium Blaster)

Zettai makenai (Just win!) (then shows Titas doing the Planium Buster)

Kinō yori kyō yori asu e (then shows Fuma doing his Light Wave Polar Star Shuriken)

Koete iku no sa daremoga Fighter (then shows all the members of AIGES and Yuga pull down the trigger of the taiga spark)

Urutoraman Taiga (then shows Taiga with the explosion)

The Champion of Wind

Kirameku mirai e Dash! Supernova! (then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma jumping and then shows Yuga and his team with the Tri-Squad behind them)

Monster Bomb, Deavorick appears

Time: 01:00 pm

(Yuga and Zeheart arrive to see a hipster man)

Man: Oh, Zeheart, it's been a while.

Zeheart: I'm not here to make a small talk.

Man: I'm also busy. Besides, I'm more of a quite person.

Zeheart: So, this will make you speak.

(then he took out a bottle of yoghurt)

Man: Oh, that's the 15 year old Caspian Sea Yoghurt? Is it homemade?

Zeheart: You Fanton Seijins get drunk off of yoghurt. This will make you talk.

(then he took a youghurt and he drink it and he became a Fanton Seijin)

Fanton: All right, here's your chance to hear some of the drunkard's drivel. The Villain Guild's leader, Nowar Seijin Neil bid on a Monster Bomb from a Shamer Seijin. He wanted to sell it in stead of conflict so he could make a big bucks.

Zeheart: Seems like something that old man, Neil would do.

Fanton: However, it was stolen during transport. Neil is currently going after the culprit.

Zeheart: Where's the old man?

Fanton: Well, I can't say much. Leave.

(then Zeheart leaf with Yuga following him)

Fanton: Wait, kid.

Yuga: Eh? Me?

Fanton: Who am I referring to? What's that in your pocket?

(then he reach his pocket and took out the bottle cap)

Yuga: This?

Fanton: Oh! That's the legendary Hinode Juice bottle cap! Only manufactured for a limited time, that cap in incredibly valuable on my planet! How much do you want for that?