He looks at me and nods slowly, he smiles and giving me a quick hug goes to the door.

    "Hey Izu? Let everyone else in class know I'm thankful they came for me and none of them are responsible for being too late or anything okay?" I ask and he nods.

    I listen to him talk with All-might then they both leave.

    My dad's walk in.

   "Y/n? We're going home for the night, need anything before we leave?" They asks me and I shake my head.

    I smile and give them hugs and goodnight kisses, I sigh in relief when they leave.

    Everything is going okay for a few minutes, then, they flashbacks start again, only in the quiet their more vivid.

I try to push away the imaged of Dabi and his hands and body on top of mine.

   I grow cold and start to rub my arms, I freak when I feel my neck start to burn and I panic thinking I'm being choked again.

   I don't hear nor see Bakugo walk in but I feel his arms wrap around me and softly pulls me to his chest, he holds me while I silently cry.

    "It hurts...so much..." I choke out, he doesn't reply just rubs my back soothing.

     Right now he's just standing next to my bed and hugging me.

    I look up at him and meet his worried but warm crimson eyes.

    "C-can you just cuddle with me?..." I ask he pauses and I look away, knowing I'd asked too much.

     "Are you sure? I want to but the doctor said it might not be the best idea to have many people try to touch you, you know, he thought it might be kind of triggering..." He says, I blink and look back him, his eyes showed an uncertain happiness.

       "Triggering? Ha! Don't worry, I don't need anything to trigger me into having nightmares and flashbacks." I say scoffing and turning from him.

     I'm about to tell him that it was okay and I'd be fine when he speaks up from behind me.

     "If you expect me to cuddle with you you have to move your fat ass over a bit." He says, a smile in his voice.

      I blink and turn to him, I see his soft smile and I slide over.

   He climbs up into the bed, careful of my broken bones, bruises, burns, and cuts, as well as the tubes hooked to me.

    He lays back and opens his arms to me, I smile happily and curl up on his chest.

      Carefully he wraps his arms around me and snuggles me close to him, his scent of caramel surrounds me and I feel the first real sense of security since being awake.

    "Hey y/n? Might not be the best time to ask you this, but, do you remember what you called me when I found you in that hell hole?" He asks softly, I blush, I do remember, I remember very vividly.

     "...Yeah..." I whisper back.

     "Well, got a question for ya ya idiot." He grumbles quietly.

      I hum waiting for the question.

  "Do...do you want to be my y/n...and me be your Katsuki....?" He asks softly, I blink and he tenses at my pause.

     "Nevermind it was a stupid thing to say, ignore it, I didn't mean to make you unco-"

     "Yes." I whisper simply.