Some people were dancing, wasting some beers, and shouting. We played some party games here at masyadong sosyal tong mga kasama namin, but atleast they're fun to be with naman.

I saw ashia shouting kasi she won the game where ping pong balls are thrown and she's with Bry na. Tiningnan ko naman si ashia at nasa isang circle sya na naghahamunan ng shots, i should not get drunk ako pa maghahatid sa mga to, god sana nagdala ako ng driver. Nakipagusap din ako sa mga iba na narito.

After a few hours, we heard some noise at the stage. Nanuod ako at it was just a band, the band where damon is. I heard damon introducing himself and when i turned to ashia, she was just staring at damon, listening to him.

The band started and we went for a dance in the middle of the crowd, jumping and having fun, my heart beat was too fast but i didn't mind it i danced and swayed my body with the sound of the music here in the girls im with, and i saw sun shouting at yiannis while ashia was talking to bry and laughing with him.

"Hey, easy there" i turned around and saw ilios, he held my waist at dinala na ako sa upuan sa tabi nina ashia at bry.

"You're dancing too much, if you'll get into trouble i won't help you anymore" ilios said and gave me the bottled water he was holding, i drank the water and i saw sun sat on the couch in front of us, napatingin din sakanya si ashia and bry

"Picturan mo nalang kaya sarili mo" sun said and yiannis sat on the armrest of the couch which sun sat in.

"Damot mo naman sa picture, buti na nga may gusto pang magpapapicture sa mukhang yan" yiannis pointed at sun's face, i laughed because of yiannis he really knows how to annoy sun.

"Eh kasi naman, hindi bagay sa iisang picture yang mukhang yan sa mukha ko" sun glared at yiannis and pushed him that made yiannis fell on the floor.

" Pagbigyan mo nalang kasi sun" bry said while laughing. Ashia's brother helped yiannis to get up and stared at ashia, ashia moved away from bry and she's acting na she was listening to us.

"Patayin nyo na lang ako" sun exclaimed and drank another glass of beer.

"Talagang papatayin kita" yiannis said while cleaning himself galing sa pagkahulog nya at umalis na.

"You guys are crazy" ilios told sun at bahagyang ngumiti. "No, it's yiannis, the one who's crazy" sun firedback while eating the nachos on the table.

Yiannis came back and sat sa tabi ni ilios with drinks, kumuha naman agad si sun ng beer at biglang hinatak ni yiannis palayo ito kay sun at sinabing wala daw para sa kanya, we laughed when sun had to go to the counter to get some drinks.

She came back with foods, and said, si yiannis lang bawal kumain, i ate some chicken and ashia ate the carbonara with bry, yiannis was staring at sun eating the chicken wings, her side boob were already visible because the tied strings on her back were already loose kasi kanina pa sya gumagalaw, her dress was tied together at her back.

When sun sat on the chair naitaas yung dress nya at masyadong na reveal yung legs nya, i know wala naman pakealam tong mga kasama namin kaso, baka mabastos sya ng iba na hindi namin kilala. I moved a little when i saw the jacket thrown into sun's face. Tiningnan ko kung saan nang galing yung jacket at galing yon kay yiannis, he's now only wearing his light brown shirt na kanina nasa loob ng casual jacket nya.

Sun threw the jacket back to yiannis and yiannis threw it back to her, ngayon nagpapasahan na sila ng jacket, last time naabutan ko rin silang nagpapasahan ng water bottle nung sinundo sila nina tyrone para sa birthday nito.