Prologue

Agad akong umalis nang makita ko siya. He already knows the truth but I need to keep denying it. As long as wala pa siyang proof na ako 'to. I'm Azula. 

"Azula sandali!" He grabbed my arm, stopping me from running away. "What the bloody heck is wrong with you?!" I hissed at the pain when he grabbed my arm. 

"How many times do I have to tell you? Hindi ako si Azula!" Binawi ko ang braso ko at nagsimula ulit naglakad paalis. How can he be so persistent? 

 "Azula please! I know you are Azula. All of it points to you!" 

 "I'm just being myself Captain Belvis. Hindi ba pwede maging ako? I don't want to be somebody na hindi naman ako. Why do you keep seeing her in me when I am infact not her?" I tried to keep calm. 

 Puta, ilang beses ba ako dapat magsinungaling? 

 "You are just being yourself? Bloody hell, what more excuses are you going to make? Kasi sawang-sawa na ako kakakinig sa mga walang kwenta mong mga rason!" He bursted. 

 "I was not making excuses for your information. I was simply telling you facts." I narrowed my eyes. 

 I can't simply give myself away and let him be in trouble. 

 He sighed as he massaged his temples. 

 "I'm sorry to tell you this Captain Timothy Belvis but you sound and look pathetic to me. Chasing a random stranger, - telling her that she's the girl he once knew." I turned my back and looked over my shoulder. "A piece of advice for you captain, don't chase around random people. Might as well admit yourself in a mental hospital." 

 "So now, you aren't sensitive talking about mental hospitals? Hindi mo ba ako tatanungin kung ano na nangyari sa nanay mo o ano? Yung nanay mo, nasa mental hospital parin, amputa! " He said clearly as his last resort. 

 But I myself is not a fool. 

I turned around and looked at him straight into his eyes. 

 "My only mother is Alexandra Grayson and she's already dead." I wanted to stop my tears from falling but I failed. "She loved, raised, and cared for me, my brother, and my sister equally." I wiped my tears before continuing. "I don't know who you are talking about but, all my life I was raised by only one mother since I was a baby and that was Alexandra and she was never mental." 

"Sige, sabihin na nating hindi ikaw si Azula. Eden, can't we just start over? Please?" He pleaded.I walked towards him and bursted."Are you kidding me right now? Start over? Are you that desperate? Bakit? What for? First of all Timothy, you were never mine, and I was never yours to begin with. So stop acting like nagkaroon ng tayo." 

 "Wala akong pake kung anong gusto mong gawin ko. Just so you know, I won't stop hanggang aamin ka at hanggang mapapasaakin ka."With that, he walked away. 

I was up for the thrill that he won't stop but troubled at the same time, because I know we will riding one heck of a ride.

___________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.