"I won't be with any other girl while you're gone. I only want you, Lena." He walked closer up to me.

The butterflies made their way back into my stomach, and I froze while looking up into his eyes.

"Do you mean that?" I asked.

"I promise."

"Pinky promise." I stuck my pinky out to him. He chuckled then wrapped his around mine.

"I pinky promise to wait for you." He said then we kissed ends.

I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He responded by hugging me tightly back.

"Don't worry, we have one day left together." I chuckled and let him go.

"You're leaving Wednesday?" He said in disbelief.

"Yeah." I dragged out the word.

"But the fair-"

"Don't worry, it opens tomorrow so I'll be able to go."

"Good. You've been talking about it for the past month to me." He sighed in relief.

I laughed and we both got into his car.

"Do you want to come over? My parents are out at work until six." He turned his head over to me for a quick glimpse then back to the road.

"Sure. Mom is working till seven anyways." I shrugged.

We made it to his house, which I've just realized I've never been into.

"Welcome to my crib. Leave your shoes in the hallway and follow me." He said then walked deeper into his house. It was beautifully designed on the inside and looked very modern with a hint of culture.

"Wow. You're house is beautiful." I looked around.

"Thank you. Want anything to drink?" He asked as he walked into his humongous kitchen. There was so much counter space, and so many cabinets.

"Water will do." I said and he nodded. He grabbed two water bottles and he guided me up the stairs and into his room.

His room was surprisingly very neat. It had dark blue walls, posters of rappers and sports players hanging from the walls, LED lights on his wall, a flatscreen TV on the wall with a PS4 hooked up to it, and a huge bed. Medals hung from the wall and trophies on a shelf, his desk had picture frames on it along with a MacBook laptop. A guitar laid on the wall as well.

"Wow. You have a nice room." I looked around.

"Thanks. Took awhile to get together." He said then sat on his bed turning on the TV.

"Any suggestions?" He asked.

"How about Criminal Minds?" I said then sat down next to him; not knowing what to do next.

"Sure. I love that show." He responded and played an episode.

I decided to build up enough courage to try and make a move on him. I got up and stood in front of him.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled.

"How about we watch something else?" I smirked.

"Like what?" He raised an eyebrow, confused.

I put my legs on both sides of his, now straddling him.

"Oh?" He said and licked his lips.

"Oh." I responded and then pressed my lips against his. His hands went onto my back and made their way lower as the kiss got deeper.

He laid back and now I was on top of him. I pushed my hair to one side and continued to kiss him.

"Who knew you had this in you." He chuckled.

"I didn't even know." I chuckled and we continued to kiss each other.

No one could explain the feeling that I was feeling. I felt as if I was complete in this situation. As if I finally found someone who understood me. His hips glided up against my lower half, and slowly I felt him become hard.

Oh God. Not today.

But this never felt more right.

"You're so beautiful." His hands now glided up and down my arms, creating goosebumps.

It felt as if I was in the Arctic because I began to shiver at his very touch. He then flipped me over, where he was now on top. His hand slowly made his way up from my arm.

"Is it okay if I, choke you?" He asked in a whisper. I looked at him with slight shock.

Excuse me, choking?

"Uh, sure." I agreed, trying to not break the moment.

His hand made its way to my neck and he slightly choked me with little pressure, but oh wow now I know why girls like this. He kissed me and it intensified the kiss. Our tongues connected and explored each other's mouths.

I was never kissed to this extreme before. I mean, other than Everly.

He took off his shirt, revealing his toned body.

I will never get used to that view.

This was becoming a lot. I was not ready to not be a virgin yet.

"Can we stop?" I asked him slightly sitting up on my arms.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked getting off of me.

"No! No it's not you. It's just that I don't want things to become too much just yet." I said with embarrassment. God, I'm a soon to be senior and a virgin. Majority of my class have been having sex since freshman year.

"Oh. Are you a virgin?" He asked with curiosity.

I slowly nodded my head up and down, looking down.

"Hey, it's okay. There's nothing to be embarrassed about." He put his finger onto my chin, lifting my face up into his view.

"Are you a virgin too?" I asked him.

"Eh, no I'm not." He put his hand behind his neck and rubbed it.

Well, I already knew the answer because who wouldn't want to have this beautiful man in their bed?

"How many times have you done it?" I asked him.

"Oh wow, so we're really talking about this. Uh, I only did it like four times and only with two different girls who were my girlfriends at the time."

"How old were you when you lost it?"

"14."

"14?!"

"Yeah. She was my eighth grade girlfriend and we just wanted to try it out. We broke up in freshman year. My second girlfriend was in sophomore year and then we broke up three months later. Don't worry, I'm clean. And of course, I will only do it with you when you are fully ready. I'm not going to rush you." He put his hands onto my thighs to reassure me.

I nodded and then we hugged.

"Can we cuddle now?" I chuckled and we did.

We watched Criminal Minds and tried to guess who the killer was before Spencer Reid could. He held onto my stomach and made me feel safe. As if I was at peace.

That was the one feeling I was going to miss the most from him.