"You finna go in?" I asked her, pointing to the pool. Heads was already in it.

"Not yet, ima finish drinking my thing," she holds up the drink I got her on our way over here.

"Aight, ima h-"

"Hi Vance," a voice said.

I turned around to see Keyari wit some nigga next to her. The fuck she doin here?

"Watchu want?" I asked her in an annoyed tone.

"Desiree?!" The nigga next to her asked in a shocked tone.

I looked over at Desi who was sippin on her drink.

"Mikey?" She asked.

"You could've at least paid me a visit since you been out. I missed you..." Keyari said causing me to scrunch up my face and look her up and down.

"Yo, ion know watchu on right now but you needa get the fuck out my face."

"Nigga, don't be talkin to my sister like that. The fuck you think you is? ... tryna sound tuff and shit," dude next to her had sumn to say.

"Stay outta dis shit, lil nigga. Dis ain't got squat diddly-Jack to do witchu," I said.

Desi started to chuckle and it caused me smile a little.

"This your new hoe or sumn?" Keyari asked while lookin at me weird.

"Watch ya mouth."

"Yo Desi, you hangin with this nigga?" 'Mikey' asked Desiree.

She shrugged. "Yeah, why?"

"So, dis is why you don't wanna hang wit me no more? You prefer niggas who up to no good?"

She kissed her teeth. "Mikey, goodbye. We already had this conversation months ago...leave me alone."

That was when Keyari scoffed. "Mikey, lets go. We got better shit to be doin."

With that said, she walked away while her brother gave Desi one last look before he followed behind her.

"Aight, so you gon needa start talkin now..." I said to Desiree.

"Start talkin about what?" She sipped her drink.

"You was messin wit Keyari's lil brother?" I asked her.

"Hell no."

"Then what he me-"

"Vance, believe me when I tell you that there's actually nothing going on between me and Mikey...Between me and anyone..."

"For real?" I licked my lips.

She nodded, looking up at me all innocently.

"Aight. Let's forget about whatever the fuck juss happened and get this damn party over wit..."

I headed into the pool, leaving Desi wit her drink.

Desiree
October 19, 2019 (1:29 PM)

I watched. I watched this fine ass man from a distance as he cooled himself down in the pool. His ex girlfriend was ready to kill the vibe earlier along wit Mikey and I didn't appreciate it.

The sun was hittin today. He was so fuckin gorgeous that-

When I finished up my juice, I slowly made my way over to the pool

When I finished up my juice, I slowly made my way over to the pool. "For the Night" by Pop Smoke(Song in MM)was playing over the speakers.

"Come," Vance held out his hand for me to grab.

I grabbed it and he gently helped me in.

"I'm not tryna get my hair wet so please don't splash me," I told him.

"Aight, I gotchu. Come," he responded.

"Where's you takin me?"

"Over there. Ain't nobody over there right now," he gestured to the empty corner in the big ass pool.

When we got over there, I grabbed onto him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Girl, the fuck you playin at?" He asked in an unserious tone.

I ain't answer him, instead I wrapped my arms around him and brought him closer. "You not gon hug me back?"

"You know damn well dis ain't a hug but aight," he smiled.

I felt him put his hands under my butt, holding me up.

"So...what's up wit you and Keyari? Y'all had a reunion since you've been out?" I asked him while he looked down at me, giving me a certain look that was lowkey melting my insides.

"Don't worry bout her. Wassup wit chu and me? Thas the question right now," Vance licked his lips.

"Watchu mean?" I tried to play dumb.

"Desi, don't act like you don't know. You and I been playin for too long..."

"Playin?!"

"Yeh, you know damn good and well we got sumn goin, so what's holdin you back?"

"Watchu mean holdin me back?"

"Watchu mean what I mean 'holdin you back'?"

"You an-"

In a flash, his lips met mine. I was so caught off guard that I was finna pull away but then the kiss got so good. I began to kiss back.

Damn this man was a good kisser.

End of Chapter
This lowkey a disaster but let us carry on.

End of ChapterThis lowkey a disaster but let us carry on