4 | She Cute

VanceJanuary 23, 2019 (5:56 PM)

Vance
January 23, 2019 (5:56 PM)

"7475!" I looked up.

"What?"

"Letter just came in for you."

I got up off my bed and went to take the letter from the guard through the cell. "Thanks."

He walks away leaving me alone. I took a seat on the bed  and took the letter out of the envelope from where they ripped it.

When I unfolded it, there was a small picture in the middle. I caught it before it could fall.

(The picture is in the MM)

Is this for real her? I asked myself as I studied the picture. She bad as hell...don't even look like she in high school.

'Dear Vance,

Intense questions? Aight, bet. I was gonna start it off nice and easy but ok...if you insist. I could ask you why you're in prison, when you get out of prison and what's it like in prison, but I'm not going to. That's depressing, not intense. My intense is personal so I'll ask you some more personal questions. Like, when's your birthday? Do you have a middle name? If so then what is it? Where are you from? Are you an Atheist?..Cause you didn't put a religion in your profile. What's something you enjoy doing? If you weren't doing time right now, what would you be doing today or whatever day you get this letter on?
You're kinda interesting. You've only written back to me once but judging by your answers to my last few questions, you're interesting. Plain, but interesting. Ima send in a picture of myself, trusting that you won't come find me and kill me or something when you get out(That was a joke btw). And who the hell likes lemon pepper wings? buffalo wings is the way to go. I'm also sorry to hear that you didn't get to finish high school, hopefully you'll enroll again whenever you get out. Please write back.

Sincerely,
Desiree'

I smiled to myself. She cute...real shit.

I placed the letter on top of the other one I got from her. I gotta remind myself to bring it wit me when they open the cells again so I can go write a response.

End of Chapter