✨Found✨

Pt. 3

I woke up the next morning to no Bucky. I sit up straight and look around my room for him. His dragon binky is laying on his side table beside the lamp. Okay, he's big. At least he didn't leave while he was little. I stand up and walk out of my room making a beeline for the kitchen. Once I get through the doorway I have to stop and steady myself because of how bright it is.

"Jesus Christ Stark, why the hell is it so bright in here?" I ask myself. Sadly he hears me. "To torture you and everybody else in this tower." He smirks. I roll my eyes at his sarcasm and walk the rest of the way to the coffee pot. I get my coffee cup and fill it up three fourths of the way with coffee and the rest creamer. I mix it up and take a long sip before I walk to my chair and plop down. I look around a bit to see who's all in here.

The boys are all big and sitting on the couch beside me. Clint, Nat, and Bruce are all on the other couch and Tony is sitting in the other chair reading the newspaper. "Hey, old man, what's with the newspaper. You have so much advanced technology and you read a newspaper. That doesn't make sense." I tease. He looks over his newspaper and closes it. "Well, I grew up in a time that had newspapers to read and anyways I don't read the whole thing, just the comics. The other stuff is boring. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to finish reading about Garfield and John." He says and shakes the newspaper out once before going back to his place. I chuckle quietly and take another sip of my coffee.

I get out my phone and scroll mindlessly while I drink my coffee. I finish a few minutes later and take my cup to the kitchen. I set it in the dishwasher and get out a different cup so I can drink some water before I take Bucky to the lab. I walk to the fridge and go to fill it up when someone yells. "Yo. Erin, time for Operation: Vocal Chords!" I jump and spin around. "Dude! Fuckin really?!" I yell back. "Yeah, let's go. Shaggy's already in the lab." I roll my eyes and walk back to the lab only to see a little Bucky.

I furrow my eyebrows and look to Tony. "I thought he was supposed to be big right now?" He looks up. "He is, but he slipped. Don't ask how or why, I have no idea." I sigh and walk up to Bucky. "Hey sugar, I thought you were supposed to be a big boy?" I ask softly. He looks up ashamed that he couldn't stay big.

'Dunno.' I bring my hands up to his cheeks and sigh softly. "Sugar, I'm not mad. I promise, it's okay if you couldn't stay big okay?" He nods and I kiss his forehead. "Alright Erin and Barnes, let's get started." I nod and take Bucky's metal hand in mine. "Okay Buckster, you need to lay back. I'll be right here the whole time." He nods slowly and lays down on the bed. "Uncle Tones is gonna put this mask on you to help you go night night, it won't hurt alright?" He nods again but this time full of fear.

I kiss his head and run my hands through his hair nodding at Tony to put the mask on his face. Tony gently holds the mask to Bucky's face but he's not breathing. "Bucky Bear, can you breathe for Momma? I need you to breathe for me, okay?" It takes a couple of seconds and he finally takes a long breathe. "Good boy, there ya go." He smiles feebly as his eyes are drooping causing me to smile sadly. "I love you." I mutter and he smiles more before going into a deep sleep.

"How long will this take?" I ask. "About two or three hours. You can go to the living room and wait. Jarvis will tell you when we're done." Bruce informs calmly. "Thanks guys, y'all are the best." I say and walk out looking a Bucky one last time. I get back to the living room and sit in my chair with my elbows on my knees. I run my hands down my face and sigh. "Auntie Ewin?" I look up at who's talking and it's Steve holding his blanket and pacifier gently. "What's up sweetheart?" I mumble. "Whewe Bubby?" I take a deep breath and lean back in my chair.