Chapter 5

Hi, so I know I have been MIA, been having writer's block....so here a new chapter...Enjoy!!!

While I was putting on my shoes I heard a honk, which meant that Kylie was already there. I didn't bother having any breakfast as I didn't want to see the devil herself. Opening the passenger door to Kylie's car, I said: " Sorry, I kept you waiting, I did not expect you to get here so quickly". "Oh, no problem, I was in the area so". After she responded the car ride to school was quiet she would ask questions and I would just answer with yes or no. I wasn't in the mood to talk and she could tell.

Once we got to school, before I could open the door it was open by my wonderful boyfriend. He greeted me with a hug and a kiss on my temple. " you ok?" he asked still crushing me in his arm. With not enough oxygen getting to my lungs, I responded, "I can't breathe", with that said he loosen his grip. " I'm sorry ", "it's fine, and yes I'm OK".  He then smiled at me, as he was about to kiss me, I heard someone cleared their throat, " look, guys, I know you two are in love but could you do that elsewhere and by the way, the bell rang". 

Once it was time for lunch I made my way into the cafeteria. As I entered my friends waived so that I saw where they were, the room was crowded with teens and teachers eating their lunches. Looking around the room I was surprised to not see Ryan at all. "That's strange," before, I could finish Kylie said, "yea, we haven't seen him, which is weird seeing as he is always up your ass". Which made everyone at the table laugh including myself. "That true, I guess he's good wherever he is".

The day went by rather quickly, I haven't seen or spoken to Ryan since this morning which was strange to me. School had ended and Kylie was taking me to her house to hang out. I was not really up for it but Kylie could be very persuasive when she wants to be.

As we arrived at her home, I felt my phone buzz indicating that I got a text.

Ryan: sorry I've been MIA baby went out for lunch with the guys and decided that we were going to skip the rest of our class today.

Me: Well I am glad you're ok, I was a bit worried but I'm good now.

Ryan: good, also I miss you baby girl I can't wait to hold you close, and grab that fat ass of yours

Me: 😒 hmmm no

I waited for him to respond but he didn't, "asshole". " you said something?" Kylie asked. " No, but I am hungry so what are you going to make?" I asked with a huge smile on my face. "Bitch, you know I don't cook but I think there's some stuff in the fridge we can use to make a sandwich". With that said she started taking out the items we would need to make the sandwich.

An hour had passed since I was at Kylie's house, right now we were both watching a movie and I can tell you right now that either of us knew what the movie was about we were both busy with our got lost in my phone. "Abbie, I am fucking bored, let's go out and have fun I just got a text from the girls saying that there is a party going on at one of the asshole's (Ryan my boyfriend) friend's house". Kylie said with a grin, "bitch you know that I am not allowed to parties". " Yes, I know but she's not going to be home so you can go and she'll never find out". looking at her with my brow raised, "and tell me again how do you know this, cause I didn't even know she wasn't gonna be in town". "Well you know your aunt and my mom are friends so of course, she's going to mention this". "hmm, ok say I believe what would I even wear". "Bitch, I have seen your closet, you have shit that still has tags on them so shut the fuck up." I started laughing because of the look that was on her face, " girl.. you.. should.. see your face.." I said in between breaths, we both decided that we would be getting ready at my house because apparently, I have some heels she would like to "borrow".