Chapter 2

The following day the girls and I sat and ate our lunches while they talking about which celebrity is better looking. I was busy texting Ryan apparently he had to go home early because his mom needed his help with some stuff and since his dad is away on work he has to be there to help his mom.

"Wanna go out today" he texted, "really?? On a school night?" I replied. "Yea, come on babe I haven't seen u all summer and I miss you", "umu... I don't know". "Please babe, I promise I'll be a good boy" he replied, "Is that so...  OK, fine u win I'll go out with you tonight". "Great!!!  Thank you, I'll pick you up at 7 then".

I didn't respond after that I just started chatting with my girls, after practice, and dealing with Karen's bitching, I told Ally bye and drove straight home. The practice wasn't long today because couch was a bit sick so I just taught the girls a few new moves that they got rather quickly, I was impressed.

 Placing my keys, where all the keys were kept, I made my way to the kitchen to see my aunt talking on the phone about some business. I greeted her with a smile and made my way over to the refrigerator, "you're home early" she said although it sounded like a question so I answer " yes because practice wasn't long today ". So you're probably wondering why I live with my aunt well I'm from a small island called Bahamas and my mom thought that it would be better for me if I lived with my aunt for a while but it's been a couple of years now. 

My aunt and I don't really have the best relationship and that's probably because of me. Although I appreciate everything she has done for me sometimes I just wanna have fun and she is a very strict person and I kinda like always find some way to get into trouble, it's weird I know.

"so I'm going over Kylie's house for a while if you don't mind?" I asked " really? why?". " because it's boring here and she asked me to come over, so can I go? I asked again. " hmmm are you sure you're not going to see that boy Ryan," she said, "You know I don't get it, why don't you like Ryan "I yelled at her. " I'm gonna have to call you back " she said before hanging up the call.  

Then she turns to me and says " who the fuck do you think you're talking to young lady, you know what you're not going anywhere get your ass upstairs to your room and don't come out until I tell you otherwise. 

" YOU CAN'T KEEP ME IN THIS HOUSE, YOU KNOW, I CAN DO WHAT I WANT AND I'M LEAVING" I shouted again in pure rage, heading towards the door before I reached for the doorknob in a flash she was standing in front of me. " listen here little girl I'm doing your mom a favor but you're pushing it now you got five fucking seconds to get your ass the fucking upstairs before I drag you up there myself and trust me you don't want that," she said in a low scary tone. I swallowed my pride because I know I wasn't gonna win this fight and did as I was told.

Sitting on my bed i took my phone and texted Ryan:

Me: Where r u?

Ryan: Home, y?

Me: I need you 

Ryan : ok i'm coming to get you, where r u?

Me : Home

Ryan : ok i'll text and tell you when i'm there

I didn't reply so I just laid there waiting, after 20 minutes of waiting I got his text saying that he was outside. I got up off the bed and used the ladder that was at my window to make my way down. Once my feet touch the ground I looked to see if the ghost was clear which it would be because the damn house was huge.

I made my way down the driveway and across the street where a silver and black Porsche was parked. Opening the passenger door I when sat in the car and started putting my seat belt. " what the hell is going on babe? why were you crying? and why th... " before he could finish I cut him off and said, " I'll tell you everything just get me the hell out of here" and with that said he kissed me on my forehead and started the car. 

"Did she really think I would listen to her, oh please................... she's gonna be really mad when she finds out I'm not there"