An element of surprise. "Yes Madam..." He raised his sword and dashed again, this time he applied more speed and power than before.

"That's it Lucas!" Hoshiguma comments while deflecting them with her shield...

His sword started to spark and violet lightning shot out making Hoshiguma surprised including the officer.

"He was able to disarmed Madam Hoshiguma's shield..." Yuuji comments...

It was a lethal blow indeed. however the lightning got stronger as he lost control.

This has really turn into a tricky situation. luckily the operator was able to move quickly after saying those words...

"Yare Yare Daze..."

He was in front of Lucas protecting Hoshiguma. With a roundhouse kick it hits the sword making the Lightning dispelled...

"Kid. better make sure you control your power i can tell that yours are different from arts..."

Lucas was knocked down from the impact. the operator offered a hand. the former journalist reached out and he was pulled up...

"Thanks for the save... Tinewatch..." Hoshiguma says as wiping of the sweat on her forehead.

The silver haired operator smiles. "No need." he shrugged it off and turns to Lucas... "From your reaction, i take it this the first time you felt your power released."

"Y-Yeah..." Lucas couldn't believe on how he suddenly moves at his sight. "You are?" he asked his name... "Oh where are my manners." Timewatch bows and introduced himself. "My code name is Timewatch, My close friends call me Ryo... so feel free to call me what you want."

The newly trained guard realizes that he was talking to the strongest Operator of RI, which no one dared to make him angry or fight seriously. "What does the strongest operator need something from a lowkey guy like me?"

"You got skills i must say so... What do you say I'll start training you as well..." He smiles and suggested. "Already got my hands full." Lucas denied.

"Lucas, I'll give you a warning, If you can't harness your power, your going to hurt somebody." Ryo seriously gives him a dead eye serious look.

The young adult was taken back a bit, Timewatch turns to Hoshiguma. "Well i better go, or my client at Kjerag will lock me in jail with his sisters because of how crazy he is..."

"Good luck." "I hate it!" Timewatch yells as he left the training room. "Despite being an easy guy, i could tell that he's a monster when it comes to combat." The blonde male commented. "Yup he even face Hundreds of Sarkaz Elite Masters."

"That many?" The former journalist gasped. "Yeah, and he came out unscathed, so if you need some advice in situational combat, best is to approach him..."

But there was one Sarkaz who he can't beat. Meanwhile at the bus... Timewatch was scrolling oh his phone and he saw NICE fan-art. "Mhmm... Mama Shining." he drools after seeing her sexy figure.

Well due to his stupidness, he wasn't aware that one of the operators was following him. And let's just say he took a beating way too COLD.

Yuuji then looks at the clock and saw that it's almost lunch time. "Bro, how about i treat you to some lunch." "Bro that was the first time someone invited me." Lucas cried as Yuuji was a bit taken back. "Did i do something wrong?"

"Well this was the first time that someone invited me to eat."

"Ah you poor thing." The two were deadpanned from this.