Character Oc Information

Picture of what Liliana looks like. Image owned by Alita One on Quotev. All rights go to them. (DO NOT STEAL!!)

=======================================================

Full Name: Liliana

Nickname(s): Lil, Lila, Ana, Lily, Lana

Age: 16 years old

Species: Mutant Green Peafowl

Personality: Sweet, bubbly, kind, brave, smart, curious, resourceful, a bit shy, honest, determined, etc.

Weapon(s):

Voice Actress: Teri Polo (who voiced Christine Daae in The Phantom of the Opera)

Family Member(s): Splinter (father), Leonardo (older brother), Raphael (older brother), Donatello (older brother), Michelangelo (older brother), Nano (son; later in the story), etc.

Friend(s)/Allies: April O' Neil (best friend), Casey Jones, etc.

Enemies: Shredder (archenemy), Karai (formally), Baxter Stockman, Purple Dragons, etc.

Love Interest(s): N/A

Likes: Reading books, music, painting, helping others, etc.

Dislikes: Humans (that are evil), perverts, snobby people, people who only want to use her for their selfish deeds, isolation, etc.

Background Information: Liliana is a mutant green peafowl girl and the young sister of Leo, Ralph, Donnie, and Mikey. She is known, as the "cute one" of the turtle group, but also the most determined.

Her favorite brother is Mikey, due to the two being more close than the others. Her weapon is the Koyketsu Shoge, a double edged blade, with another curved blade attached near the hilt at a 45–60 degree angle.

It is also attached to approximately 10 to 18 feet of rope, chain, or hair which then ends in a large metal ring. She can be a bit stubborn at times, but does care deeply for others and has a heart of gold.