Part 1

Aleah POV

I felt myself getting splashed with water. I woke up in panic mode to see my mom standing over me.

"Wake up baby. I need you to be a good girl and come help mommy get this money. I got three friends waiting downstairs to have some fun" my mom said to me.
" No, I don't want to be anywhere near you and your friends" I spat back.
I felt a hand come across my face.

"Look bitch do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way. Your my golden ticket and I'll be damn if I go another day without getting my daily fix. So either you take your ass downstairs or they'll come and drag your ass down there" she yelled at me.

I looked behind my mom to see three men standing there at the top of the steps looking at me with perverted smiles. My clothes were already hanging off my body from last night. My eyes began to burn with tears. I knew I wouldn't go down with a fight but the chances of me actually winning were slim to none. I looked between my mom and the door to my bedroom. I knew I wouldn't make it pass them if I tried to run but maybe if I pushed my mom out quick enough and locked the door, I'll have enough time to escape through the window.

I quickly got up and shoved my mom back into the hall. It didn't take much because after years of her doing drugs, all that was let of her was skin and bones. I grab on the door and tried to close it but a boot that looked to fit a giant's foot blocked the door from closing completely. I backed away from the door and rushed to get this sharp piece of glass I always kept under my mattress.
"Get that bitch" my mom screamed.

Just as I felt my fingertips coming in contact with the piece of glass. My hair being yanked back led to being pulled further away from the piece of glass. The tallest guy out of three men was strongly built. He got a hold of my entire body and slammed me on the ground. I groaned as I felt the aching pain running throughout my body. At that moment I was willing to beg for my mom to drug me. To feel anything but what I'm feeling at the moment would be a gift. What was left of the clothes I had on from last night, we're now being ripped from my body.

" Please just kill me" I cried
"These men are going to make you feel better baby. I promise" my mom said as she bent down in front of me to wipe my tears.
Once I felt the first guy start to thrust inside me roughly, all I could do was stare at the piece of glass peeking out from under my mattress.
In this moment I felt as if the glass was mocking me. I was so close to having it completely in my hand but now only my reflection is seen touching it.

After what seemed to last forever, I was now covered in the aftermath that results from having sex. I felt so disgusted as the many footsteps laughed their way out the door. I crawled myself to the bathroom and sat underneath the shower. I scrubbed myself until my skin stung. Once I got out, I quickly got dressed, grabbed the piece of glass, and darted of the house. I ran the best I could until I found an empty park. I was ready to put my life to an end. I didn't want to die in that house, I would much rather be one with nature before never seeing the light of day ever again.

I found a secluded area in the park that had a small bench to sit on. I sat looking up at the sky, enjoying the morning breeze. I pulled the the sharp piece of glass out my pocket and started dragging it along my arm. The glass going into my skin, gave me a high that I didn't know pain could bring. I dropped the glass on ground and watched as blood ran down my arm. I knew by the cuts I made, I wouldn't leak out too fast which gave me more time to enjoy being surrounded by nature. For once the hood I lived in was quiet. Feeling myself go into a daze, I began to think of the life I wished I had. The family I always wanted but never seemed to be blessed enough to get. Starting to feel lightheaded, I made one final prayer then let darkness take over

Mercy POV
I woke up and felt a present by my side. I looked over to see another quick nut cuddled up next to me. Ready for this hoe to leave, I pushed her ass off the bed. She looked at me with a mug but knew not to say anything. Don't get me wrong, my momma taught me well when it comes to how to treat a women. But when it comes to hoes, they don't get the same treatment. Once I made sure she left out the place I take all my hoes to, I went to go take a fresh shower. I had to meet up with my right hand man named Von. He's been my bro since diaper days and he's the only one I trust in these streets. After getting out the shower, I got a phone call from Von.

"Wassup" I answered.
"Aye I found the rat that owe you money" Von said.
" Really...where at" I replied
" He's a few blocks away from the park by Roscoe house" Von said.

With that being said I hung up on Von. A devil smirk came across my face. Once I got dressed and made sure my strap was secured inside my pant, I made my way out to my Audi. I got in and drove towards the park.
When I got there, I made sure to leave my car at the park since the rat I'm bouta kill wasn't far from there. I was fine with walking back because I didn't want my car no where near the scene I was about to cause.

When I made it to my destination, I found Von already beating this nigga up in a alley. As Von stepped out the way, I watched as the guy shook in terror. It made me feel good to know that his life lied in my hands. I decided to make this quick though since I didn't want to be here for long. I kicked him in the stomach and gave him two shots to the head
Now any other day I would call the clean up crew but today I think I'll leave this rat for the feds to find since I'm part of the reason these people have jobs. Cause without niggas like me there is no need for the feds.

On my way back to my car, I seen a body laid out peeking behind a bush. I figured it was some crackhead who passed out under a bench again, so I kept walking until I seen a trail of blood. Usually I could careless if someone was dying cause where I'm from people get killed everyday. It's apart of life sadly. Going against my gut though, I walked over to see this girl bleeding out. I could see that she still had some life left in her. Best believe I know a dead body when I see one with all the people I've killed. There has never been a person to get shot by me and lived to tell about it. She seemed so fragile, I was so scared to pick her up. Like can you believe that. The almighty Mercy being scared of something.

I didn't want to mess up my nice leather seats with all this blood but I guess I would be wrong if I just left her there. So I decided to just go ahead and do my good deed for the day. I picked her up and ran back to my car. I rushed to the hospital and carried her in. Once the doctors took over, I thought it was best if I left. I don't do hospitals and a nigga too caught in the streets to be surrounded by all these people. I like to stay on the low and plus the best good deeds are the ones no one witness.

Comment and tell me what you think about it so far. ❤️ Be on the lookout for the following chapter.