Chapter 1

It's been at least a year since King Trollex and DJ Suki came together.

Of course, they will realize that their love would be full of challenges since they came from two different worlds.

But, they would soon learn that love always has a way to make things happen.

***

The tribes of every culture had come together for another party in Pop Village.

Once again, DJ Suki and King Trollex were DJing.

When they decided to take a break, DJ said to Trollex, "You know something, dude? I never thought I would meet anyone outside my family who loved DJing as much as I do."

Trollex said, "Yeah, and I never really thought about it too much, but DJing was kind of a lonely hobby, even though it was for the enjoyment of my people."

When the party ended, Trollex and DJ decided to meet up again for just a day of being together and not DJing.

***

In Techno Reef, Trollex was getting ready for bed.

TBDB came to him and asked, "So...how are things between you and DJ?"

Trollex said, "Pretty good."

He then realized something, "Tomorrow's the day we fell in love! I should probably get her a gift."

TBDB responded, "Sounds good. What'll you get her?"

Trollex thought.

***

The next day, DJ and Trollex met again in Pop Village for a day of fun.

DJ showed Trollex how to scrapbook.

They also went jet-skiing, hair-gliding, swimming in the lagoon, and many other fun things to do around Pop Village.

She also shared her favorite treats with him.

It was clear they had a great time.

***

That same night, they walked into the woods.

Trollex said, "We've been walking...and swimming...for a while."

They chuckled.

Trollex then asked, "Do you have any idea where we are?"

DJ took and look around and gasped, "Oh, my gosh! This is the exact spot where we fell in love."

They were at the same river.

They followed it to the same waterfall and went behind it.

Trollex then gave her a gift, "I remembered something; Today's the day we first met. Just a little something to honor the occasion."

DJ smiled and opened it, "Cool! A dolphin pendant!"

Trollex said, "Well, in Techno Culture, the dolphin is a symbol of peace, harmony, and inner strength. They're also known for their joyful behavior."

DJ then said, "This is just so great. I wish I thought to get you something."

Trollex said, "Oh, you don't have to-"

DJ interrupted, "Oh, wait...I did!"

She also got Trollex a gift.

Trollex opened it, "You got me a pendant, too! Of an eagle!"

DJ said, "It represents freedom and courage. You did show both of those traits during the whole Sea Raider adventure."

Trollex said, "Thanks. I'll be sure to wear it everyday."

DJ then said to Trollex, "You know, I can't help but feel like we make a pretty good team since we came together."

Trollex responded, "Yeah, our tribes do work well together."

DJ then said, "Yeah, but...I also meant...you and me."

Trollex blushed, "Yeah...I guess we do."

They both smiled.