ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3

Start from the beginning

"Oi Shitty hair! Time for that dragon now!" Bakugo yelled, jabbing at the many hands now breaking through the bottom of the boat. Shouto also helped, swinging his sword at those which tried clinging onto the edges of the boat, which was difficult without proper balance, the other Endea soldier almost instantly was snuck into the dark abyss.

"Aye captain!" Kirishima yelled back, commencing the start of his transformation. However, just as his skin accumulated crimson scales and a mini tail proceeded to form, something grabbed at the back of his shirt and yanked him below.

The crew was taken aback by the unexpected action, concerningly peering over to spot anything. Bakugo shouted out Kirishima's name as he saw him be taken underwater. Shouto was stunned at first until he noticed a rather large figure bursting through the water's surface.

The dragon roared out, clearly frantic and distressed, presumably due to being who knows how deep underwater, or the fact it had mers latching onto it. Shoto noticed that Kirishima was attempting to swim and flap his wings which didn't result in much due to the added weight.

"Tch, everyone cover your ears!" Bakugo declared, before placing his palms out front towards Kirishima, Shoto noticing them glow and the faint smell of caramel entering his nose. That was when he remembered Bakugo's own form of magic, explosions.

Bakugo quickly cried out a loud 'Die!' Before unleashing a fearsome explosion, practically knocking off the mermaids on Kirishima as well as scaring off the others around the boat. Shoto looked up to the other two boats who accompanied theirs and noticed they too were throwing explosives into the waters.

Shoto saw spheres of light within the water from the bombs, catching sight of the many additional shadows of the creatures. Yet, whilst distracted the same mermaid with the black hair tugged at him and brought him under, clawing deep at his chest as she strived to bring him deeper. Shoto desperately swung his sword around, trying anything to squirm free.
_______

Above the surface, thanks to Bakugo's explosion, Kirishima had enough time to begin taking flight, flying high into the sky. The others were struggling to steady themselves on the remnants of their boat, Bakugo standing above planks as he continued to stand a fight, Kaminari, and Sero firing away at any sudden movement as they clung to the small pieces of wood.

Shoto was still being dragged further into the ocean's void, a deadly grip at his side which he was sure was enough to pierce his armor. Then, as if by the grace of the gods above, fire blazed down at the waters, scaring off the mermaid which clung to him.

He wasted no time to frantically break the surface, taking deep breaths as he gazed up to see the cause of the sudden light only to catch a quite angry dragon circling around. He saw Kirishima drifting circles around the bay, coming down to unleash surges of fire which as enough to scare the mermaids away.

Shouto was then yanked by someone, already on guard from the earlier attempt as he turned with his sword ready only to be faced with a familiar angry scowl.

"What's with the look!? Hurry up and start swimming dammit!" Bakugo ordered before he too dove into the waters and began to swim his way to the shore, Shoto quickly followed despite his obvious wound. The sounds of splashing water flooding his ears, his senses overly sensitive due to the commotion, as his mind locked on his goal to reach land.

As the group made their back to shore, on the beach was a rather angry and tired Aizawa. It wasn't like he expected much, but for it to go wrong so quickly irritated him, only praying Shoto didn't die or else he'd have even more hell to pay. Iida has already ordered for the men to get into the waters with the nets, while also assigning archers to their rightful places. Meanwhile, Hizashi was practically shivering as he hid behind a rock already saying his prayers.

Aizawa watched diligently as he spotted figures swimming towards them, a sigh of relief when he noticed familiar dual-colored hair amongst the group. They weren't so far away from the shallow when Aizawa's gaze went towards the dragon ahead, seeing how the dragon changed directions and began unleashing his breath towards the shoreline.

This part of the plan was meant to be done more orderly but who can you blame really? With no one in the way, Kirishima began breathing fire so that the mers would have no other choice but to swim to the shore as well.

Iida quickly ran up to an exhausted Shoto, depleting all his stamina to swim for dear life, and instantly placed his arm under his. "Todoroki, I'm glad to see you're still alive! Hurry, let's get you somewhere safe." He exclaimed as the rest of the survivors began walking onto the sandy land.

That was until something, red and..slippery? Wrapped around Mineta and pulled him back into the deeper parts, this caused for the archers to blindly fire into the waters out of sheer fear.

Aizawa examined the waters, until he caught sight of something much busier in the distance, seeing ripples that definitely weren't there before. He took out his small telescope to investigate further, fidgeting slightly as he observed the additional influx of the sea creatures.

"Todoroki, this spot should be safe enough, I'll come to get you when everything is clear!" Iida exclaimed, positioning him against a rock with a shallow pool of water next to it, promptly heading back to his post with a sword drawn out.

Shoto gave a deep sigh as he clutched his wound, taking off his chest plate and unbuttoning his tunic, to reveal the claw marks across his toned stomach. Grunting as he knows that it'll definitely leave a scar, removing his tunic to wrap around the wound, pressing against it.

As Shoto became preoccupied with his wound, he didn't notice the gentle movements in the waters beside him...

..Not seeing a pair of emerald eyes, and a tuft of green hair which curiously approached him...

..
●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇧⇧๑▬▬▬▬▬●
Izuku is finallyyy here, ugh writing this chapter was kinda a struggle since there was a lot of action and I felt like I kinda rushed some aspects of it. But, I tried my best to be as descriptive as possible so hopefully you guys get the image kinda!