𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟕 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 - ✔

Start from the beginning

"I bet it's just so much better,"

Your sanity was hanging on a thin line, on the verge of breaking. You weren't sure you could hold onto the life and emotions you had before much longer, without somebody to lean on, someone to help you carry the heavy weight of the world that God had chosen to rest upon your shoulders while he retired. 

You weren't sure you could hold on to your own life very much longer. Because you had nobody. 

"I just turned fourteen,"

His birthday had just passed. He had gotten lots of love, presents and attention. 

Everybody had forgotten yours. 

"And I think this year I'm gonna be mean,"

His intentions hadn't been to hurt you. He had never wanted it to go so off tracks, all he wanted was your attention. 

He had never meant to send you crying into the girl's bathroom. The first time it had happened, he had considered going after you, run over and try to comfort you, tell you he was sorry and that he meant nothing of what he said. 

But the laughter of people around him, the spotlight of fame that was suddenly focused on him, the attention, had caused him to just laugh along with them. 

"Don't mess with me, I'm a big boy now and I'm very scary,"

You had tried to steer clear of his path ever since that day. That was the day you started looking over your shoulder, afraid someone would come ramming into you again, causing you to drop everything. In front of everyone. 

You had been humiliated in front of the entire school. And he had just laughed along with them. 

"I punch my walls, stay out at night, and I do karate,"

You were sure he thought he was so cool when he stood there, ruining your life with his stupid remarks and stupid actions that only hurt your empty heart even more. 

He probably felt like the king of the world. 

"Don't message me 'cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cry,"

Did he enjoy watching you suffer? Was that it? 

Why did he do the things he did? Why did he make you feel like a nobody, a nothing? 

And while he stood there, getting the praise for hurting you, you were sat in one of the stalls of the bathroom, alone, with your face in your hands as you let out gut-wrenching sobs...

Thankful that nobody could hear you, yet also wanting someone to comfort you. 

"Ain't that how its s'posed to be?"

He thought it was normal to react this way. To take the praise because he apparently had done something right. 

So it was how you should react when your heart pumped like never before? When your hands started sweating? When you felt self-conscious around someone?

Put them down and make them cry?

Got it. 

"Though it isn't me,"

Clay didn't know what to do, why he always said stuff before thinking, and always managed to hurt you. He wasn't like that normally. He was sweet, funny, with a good sense of humor. Everybody that met him liked him. 

Yet you didn't. All because he had tried... Impressing you? Getting your attention, perhaps?

He didn't know why, and he wasn't sure he wanted to either.  

All he knew was that he was just a piece of trash. And that he didn't deserve you. 

"Boys will be bugs right?"

________________
Kinda short, I'm sorry about that... But after I've written this chapter, I absolutely ADORE this song, like, what the heck?

it's???? so????? good??????????

Thanks for the suggestion, by the way, you're awesome ily <3

Should I do a Q&A when this story hits 10k views?

Not that anybody would care, but just for the good fun of it lol

Stay tuned and stay safe, guys! 

vote or die tmr

[ FlyingF4lcon is now offline ]