𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟕 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 - ✔

Start from the beginning

It was the same thing he wanted anyways, you knew that. So you pretended to never hear him, and pretended his words didn't bother you, when they in reality was worse than any physical pain you had ever experienced. 

"I'm not very strong, but I'll fuck you up if you're mean to bugs,"

Your earbuds often helped drown out the chatter of the hallways. They could take you to a different world, one filled with magical instruments playing the melody of peace and the voices of angels singing in your ears. 

Too bad you only listened to sad music. It was the only type of songs that you could somewhat relate to. 

"It's getting cold down here underneath the weather,"

You hated his guts. You hated him so much that it sometimes actually hurt. He was the one that made your life miserable. He made you dread the peaceful hours of lessons, ones that weren't nearly as chaotic as your home. He made sure you knew just how worthless you were every single day. 

He didn't know about your troubles at home. How school would've been your only escape to something that reminded your of a decent home, if it wasn't for him. 

"I skipped class to sit with you,"

But you should've known that he only did it because he didn't know what else to do about the annoying and confusing things he felt when he looked at you... Why did his heart beat faster? Why was he suddenly nervous? 

Why did your presence make him feel so... Self conscious and aware of his looks?

"I really like your spotty sweater, if"

He didn't know what to do when he saw you come walking down the hallways as usual, with your shoulders tense and earbuds plugged into your phone, like you were trying to shield yourself away from the world. 

He hated that he knew he sometimes made you cry. And that the stuff that he thought looked cute, your E/c eyes, your beautiful lips, perfectly shaped face, he turned into something bad, something to use against you. 

He didn't know what do with with himself every time he saw you, and would instead try to just... Do something. Even if it was some of the worst type of bullying one could ever imagine. 

"Ladybugs are girls,"

He didn't like that you constantly looked over your shoulder, as if looking to see if somebody would grab you so you could try and flee. He hated how you had your walls up, guards ready to shoot and stab anybody that tried getting close. 

You constantly looked like somebody would jump you, flinching at every loud sound and every sudden movement made from the people around him. 

He didn't know why he wanted to protect you so badly. Why he wanted to make sure you were okay. 

And he didn't know how me always managed to screw things up so bad that you would run away, with tears pooling from your eyes. 

"How do you make kids together?"

What did it mean? His pounding heart? The want he had to constantly be close to you, to try and touch you?

Why did he feel this way?

And why did he always do it wrong whenever he tried talking to you?

"What's it like in a female world?"

He wanted to know what you were thinking. Was he the only reason for your lonely personality and constant jumping? Why did you flinch every time somebody tried touching you?