The tattoo guy started to draw on Y/N's arm, the same thing she draw for Lexa.

Surprisingly the girl didn't cry, just closed her eyes and flinched at the pain. Lexa and Luna has each grabbed a hand of her and waited for it to be over.

Once that it was over, the little girl opened her eyes and looked up. Her eyes were teary but she smiled excitedly when she saw the tattoo on her arm. "Woh wohah!eeeee. So coool"

Lexa laughed at her sister's goofiness and played with her head. That annoyed the little girl and pushed her hand away, making Luna chuckle. "You did great. I'm so proud of you." She said caressing her cheek and nodded for her to go and play.

"She's unbelievably strong!"  Luna said as they both watched the little girl walking towards the other children to show her tattoo.

"Yeah! I know." Lexa let out a sigh.

"Even stronger than you" Luna spoke to tease Lexa on purposely. Lexa pushed Luna by the shoulder playfully and rolled her eyes.

"Shut up" she said and Luna chuckled.

End of flashback

She looked down and wondered how did Y/T/N ended up here. What happened to her? Where was she if she was alive?

Luna placed a cover over Y/T/N, only exposing the arrow that was in her chest and gave Erik some space to come closer.

Erik looked up at Luna and she gave her a nodd "grabb her. Don't let her move too much."

Luna grabbed her tightly and Erik slowly started to take out the arrow. The girl groaned at the pain and started to move. "Keep her down!"

Luna didn't let go until the arrow was completely out. The girl's groaning stopped and only soft moans were heard, letting them know that she was in pain.

"That's not the worst part yet" Erik warned Luna.

Eric went to clean up her wounds and started to sewing it up. He walked to the fire and grabbed the Iron that was now turned red.

"You should keep her tighter this time." Erik spoke and Luna nodded grabbing the girl's shoulders.

Erik placed the hot Iron on the wound, that it made a hissing noise. The girl groaned louder this time. Luna looked pressed her lips together and used all of her strength to keep the girl from moving until Erik is done.

Erik walked away for a moment and came back with the medicine that he made in a bowl.

He grabbed it with his fingers and started to apply it around the girl's wound. Once it was done he started to wrap her wound with a bandage.

"How is her situation Erik?" Luna asked worriedly.

"She will heal. But that will take some time. She's very lucky, no one could've possibly survived if was in her place" Erik spoke and looked towards the girl with a frown. Luna nodded her head and Erik dismissed himself, walking out.

She looked down at Y/T/N again and this time with sympathy she caressed the girl's cheek.

"What happened to you Y/T/N?" She whispered with a frown.

She wondered what had possibly this girl went through. There was already scars around her body, meaning she was hurt or tortured. And the scar on her face was still fresh, from recently being sewed.

She grabbed a bowl of water and a clean cloth. wetting the cloth in the water, she started cleaning Y/T/N's body. First starting with her face.

She cleaned the blood and the dirt away. Luna changed Y/T/N's bottom to a clean pants but left her torso bare and pulled a blanket over the girl.

"Love?" Turgut shouted from outside.

She left the cabin, meeting her worried husband outside by the door.

"How is the girl?" Turgut asked but was suprised with a smile on Luna's face.

"Good. She's good, But.." Luna looked around to be sure no one can hear them.

"I know her Turgut, It's Heda's sister." Lune said.

"What!?" Turgut eyes widened in suprise "are you sure, Love?"

"When we were kids, we were always together. Me Lexa and her, But she was little back then. I remember when me and Lexa got our arm tattooed she did one the same as herself for her sister. It's her, I I'm sure of it." Luna spoke with a low voice

"But!.." She looked up at her husband with worried expression "how did she ended up like this? We thought she died in the fires!."

"We'll find out when she wakes up but for now, let's keep this for ourselves It could be dangerous." He suggested, getting a nodd from Luna. "I already send Dugan to ask around our friends in Polis. Soon we'll find out." He suggested.

"That's a good move. We'll wait for now and hope for the best.." Luna agreed. Taking one look around, Turgut wrapped his hand around Luna and they left.

-Polis

Lexa walked in a loop in the throne room. Angry and frustrated.

"We should think this through Heda. It's either we make peace with them or we go to war, there's no other way." Titus said, broughting his hands together.

The Commander walked in the room, her hands behind. War meant more deaths. Her people would suffer if she decides to go to war with Azgeda. Many innocent people with day.

Did Azgeda crossed the line? Yes. More than one time? Yes. Specially sitting a fire to steal nightbloods. The fire that took her sister from her.

But...still she didn't wanted to cause more pain to her people.

"I will not go to war." She spoke, having the attention of the Flamekeeper and all her generals in the room. "But..Azgeda is no more part of the coalition. We are not stay in unity with them."

She looked up when no one spoke.

"Let all clans know. Azgeda is no more in Alliance with us. Anyone associates with them, is an enemy to the coalition." The commander spoke and Titus nodded.

"Sha Heda. I'll have the news send immediately." He bowed and walked out.

She walked towards her throne and sat down. Gripping the hand of the chair hardly, she wished to cut off Queen Nia's head but her actions effects the fate of her people and her people come first.

In matter of a day, Commander's words were heard everywhere in every clan. People were worried about the consequences of the conflict between the Commander and the Ice Nation Queen. But the Commander decided to make peace, avoiding a war that could get innocent killed.

Her people always comes first to her.

Damn it😖I need a phone that it battery never dies

Damn it😖
I need a phone that it battery never dies.🔋

I'm so hyped right now to keep writing but my phone battery constantly drying is slowing me down.😑🥴

But anyway, what do you think about this Chapter?
Do you like the idea of matching tattoos?