A/N

Honestly I feel like everything is so self-explanatory here at this point, but by now it's tradition for me to do an A/N at the start of all my books.

Welcome to Endless!

Or The Endless Torment of an Admin to use the full name, but Endless is just what I've been calling it up until this point. I started writing this book back in 2019, before I somewhat fell out of fanfiction for a while. Since then I've rediscovered my love for MCSM and my passion for writing fanfiction, so I went back and started this story from scratch!

This book is super special to me, it's hands down my favourite fanfiction I've ever written. I had so, so much fun writing this, and almost didn't struggle with writer's block at all. Writing it went by in a heartbeat, and I'd be lying if I didn't say that I felt sad when I reached the end and I wished it could go on forever. I held off on posting, because after finishing this book I was legitimately too hung up on it to start the next one!

So I really hope you guys enjoy it!

Anyway, enough about the history of me writing this story and lets get on to the usual -

In the past I had a strict 5 day updating schedule, but that is no more. I'm in my final year of highschool, completely in over my head with work 99.9% of the time, and constantly stressed. That's part of the reason I insisted on finishing the book before posting it.
This time I'm going with once a week! This doesn't mean I'll post once every seven days - Today I'm posting on Monday, next week I might be posting on a Saturday, sometimes I'll post on a Wednesday, I'm not going to be strict with myself over it! Whichever day works best for me, I'll try and go with!
I'm going to try my best and aim for Fridays, but I'll likely be posting on other days of the week when that doesn't work out.

As with all my stories, I use the second variant of female Jesse - Brown hair, tan skin, beige overalls, red hairclip girl!

Usually this is the part where I say that there will be no shipping in the story, but this time there will definitely be something-

This brings on a new rule, no disrespectful comments towards ships.
I get people saying nasty shit about ships even in books where there are no official shipping going on, so I'm drawing the line here - I will not hesitate to delete any comments. Let's just all have fun guys, no need to start unnecessary arguments!

Endless is based off of a one shot in my February 2019 Challenge, called Endless. Some of you will recognise the beginning immediately, but I changed a lot from the original concept!

Last but not least, I want to make something very clear. This book touches some really dark subjects, and I did not hold back on writing the gory details of it all. Despite giving this warning in Final Days, I still had some readers rattled by the events that took place, who were actually angry at me.
So I'm warning you now, this story is going to be really dark and if you don't think you're up for that, stop reading.
Adding on to that, language. Usually my books have the occasional shit and damn, but I've definitely gotten past the point of censoring myself. I'm not saying there's swearing around every corner, but just warning you that if you're sensitive to that, there are a few places it might pop up.

Before winding off this A/N I also just want to give a big shout-out to my friend on Instagram - I don't know if you want your name mentioned, but you know who you are. Thank you for keeping me motivated while I worked on this, and always letting me ramble to you and send you bits and pieces! 

I think that's about everything - I'll see you all in the prologue!