"Why?" Shikhar pouted.

"You were a bad boy!" Divya pinched his nose.

"You punished me already by pinching my nose! Now call me darling!"

"Ok darling!" Divya hugged Shikhar and they sat in their warm embrace.

_________________________________________

Drishti walked into Rakshit's office calmly knowing that she had more time in her hand. What she saw in the office wasn't as welcoming.

The empty office was neat and organised. Everything was the same except a missing Rakshit and the presence of a neon yellow sticky note on the wall.

Plucking the note out from the wall, she read.

'Come to the location that Mia will share with you. Go ask her for it. Cone in 20 minutes or you will have to bid farewell to your job as my PA.

Rakshit'

Drishti rushed to Mia and drove to the location as soon as she got it. With her great skills, she reached within 10 minutes. She was confused as to which valley to go to. She knew the hill but she didn't know the side she had to climb.

Following her instinct, she walked to the right and climbed up the hill. As soon as she reached the flat top, she saw an elegant line of yellow roses.

Following it, she walked into Rakshit's chest. Her eyes were cast low on the beautiful petals and she missed the beautiful decorations around.

"Into my chest?" Rakshit taunted her.

"I was looking down dk I didn't see where I was going!"

"Ok, but are you hurt?"

"Your chest isn't a rock, so I am not hurt."

"I asked whether it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

"What?"

"You look like a wonderful angel in this white frock!"

"Are you flirting with your employee, sir?"

"I am going to fire you!"

"Why?"

"I will give you a promotion and after that it is your choice if you want to work as my PA or as a psychologist."

"Promotion?"

"As my wife!"

"Sir!" Red roses bloomed on Drishti's cheeks.

"I love you, Drishti! Be my baby? Be mine? I promise that I will love you till my last breath!"

"I-I a-am no-no.... I don't know!" Drishti couldn't form coherent words. She knew that she loved the man in front of her but she was not able to form words!

"Is the psychologist stuttering?" Divya asked with a stupid grin on her face. Shikhar smirked at his Bhaiya.

"What are you doing here, Shikhar?" Rakshit asked.

"Hello to you too, Bhaiya!" Shikhar teased his Bhaiya.

"Divi, what are you doing here?"

"Di, I could ask you the same!"

"Divi!"

"Shikhar!" Both Drishti and Rakshit called their siblings at the same time with a warning tone.

"I think we should tell you both that we are dating!" Divi said with a casual shrug.

"Dating?" Rakshit and Drishti asked at the same time. Shikhar simply nodded at them.

"Your turn, guys!" Shikhar spoke.

"I am trying to get you a Bhabhi!" Rakshit turned to look at Drishti but hinted to Shikhar.

"That's so cute! I want a Jeeju too, Di!" Divya teased Drishti.

"Shut up, Divya!"

"Please Drishti, I love you! Give me a chance!" Rakshit bend on one knee and took out a single yellow rose.

"Why yellow rose?" Shikhar asked and got a smack from Divya for ruining the moment.

"A yellow rose for you because I want just to be lovers and friends at the same time. You should be able to come to me for anything. I want just us to be able to confide in eachother!"

"Say yes!" Divya and Dhikhar screamed!

"Yes!" Drishti said with an angelic smile and a thin line if tear flowing from her squinted eyes.

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE

Hi guys, not much more until the end. The end is nearing. I hope you will like it.