Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Oh great! whiles I was in a hot seat before those old priests you were fucking in your dreams."

"Why should I care?. That's your business. You chose to be a priest after all, not me."

"Ouch! a little sympathy will do."

"Anyway, we got a problem.Father Matheo reported me to the priests and he brought the wedding thing up.So now I have no choice than to officiate your wedding which we both know is impossible."

"Hmmm! So what do you plan to do?"

"I don't know that's why I called you.

"Think of something you can do. But whatever it is shouldn't ruin my wedding or I will never forgive you."

"Relax bro, which side of the bed did you sleep because you are acting weird."

"No I am not. I am being honest. I will kill you if you ruin my wedding. Now if you don't mind I will love to return to my dream. I was about cumming when you called." With that the line went dead.

***Emily's POV***

I still couldn't believe I am pregnant.......again.

I passed my hand over my flat tummy which in no doubt will grow into a bump in a matter of few months. There was this unexplainable feeling I was having whiles examining my tummy. Even though I was not ready for this, it felt great to know that I have a life within me and in a way I was loving being pregnant and looking forward to motherhood. The morning sickness and the headaches hasn't stopped but damn it, my child is worth all the pain.

Oh God! I am so hungry. But that wasn't the problem. My biggest problem so far is that I didn't know what to eat. I have this silly and absurd cravings and when I eat, I eat a shit load. I bet I can eat food meant for five. Great! It's less than a week but I am eating the whole world. That reminds me to schedule a meeting with an OBGN. Who knows maybe she might recommend a drug that can make me eat a whole cow but still maintain my weight. that's absurd right?

I changed into an over sized T-shirt, a sweatpants and tied my hair in a messy ponytail. I got into a flip flop and dashed out of the room into the elevator ready to satisfy my cravings because right now, I was longing for nutella mixed with peanut butter, avocado and skimmed milk.

Coming out of the elevator,I breathed in the fresh night air which felt refreshing and relaxing, making me wonder when the last time was since I took a walk. I made a mental note to start taking little walks especially now that I am pregnant. I hardly have time to exercise and I obviously need more of that now moreover, even though my walk was short I enjoyed every bit of it. I sighed finding the store was still opened:I thought they would have closed by now but thank goodness they are still opened. I walked from aisle to aisle searching for everything I needed. I picked up sweets, snacks, two jars of nutella, a jar of peanut butter and just when I was reaching for an avocado, I felt a wave of nausea sweep over me and I had to hold unto a shelf to keep me steady. The nausea passed as quickly as it came and I finished off with the shopping. It was quite exciting that I got all that I needed and went on to pay for them.

"You are quite a foodie."

"Arrghh! do you find it fun stalking people?"

"I can't help myself not to when I have seen a goddess. But don't be flattered, you are not in that category."

Shawn or whatever his name is said and I could sense the color of my cheeks turning scarlet.

"Jerk! You are so full of yourself."

"Isn't that the reason why you love me?" He asked rhetorically having a silly smirk on his face.

"Who lied to you?"

"The look in your eyes and that blush can't lie."

"Whatever look in my eyes doesn't mean I like you. You are....you are.....you are just pissing me off!"

"And the blush?"

"It means literally the same thing. Stop stalking me. It is fucking annoying and..... And....and..." He placed a box of condoms on the counter waiting beside me to pay for it.My words were caught up in my throat.

"Intimidating?"

"Hell no! There is nothing intimidating about a lunatic like you stalking me." I said through gritted teeth.

"Listen here woman, the fact that I am speaking to you doesn't mean that I am interested in you. At least not anymore so mind your words"

I flinched because he held my wrist tightly inflicting pain.

"You are hurting me. Please let go off me." I cried out with pleading eyes.

"I-i-i a-am s-soo s-so-sorry" He apologized, reaching again for my wrist he let go of earlier.

"Don't touch me!"

I walked past him trying my best to keep a distance between us. He was right about one thing. I am totally intimidated by his presence. I can hardly breathe when he is around me and within these past crazy days there is still this space that always think of him.

"Wait up!"

I heard his voice calling behind me but I didn't adhere to it. I felt like I needed to breathe normally, something I can't do when he is around me. As annoying as he is,he is extremely hot and I have shamelessly on countless times thought of what it will feel like to have him fuck me. I had also have few naughty dreams about him. That's awful I know. But this man makes it impossible for me to remain sane.

I increased my speed which proved to be a bad idea when my head started spinning. The same wave of nausea returned and this time stronger than the first. I felt my legs giving in to the dizziness but I was held before I could even land on the ground.

"Jeez Emily! You are so stubborn."

I was lifted off my feet into the most promising and comfortable arms I have ever been in. It was like a piece of puzzle and I was the missing piece needed to complete that puzzle.

*****************

"Are you okay?" I nodded not wanting to talk to him.

"Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yh I want you to bang me."