Gouenji Shuuya x Jealous reader |Birthday party

Start from the beginning

"Come on Gouenji, you're the best!!" I think she came to know the mistake she did by rejecting him, too late for her, he's mine!

"What is wrong with her?" I whispered to Natsumi, Aki and Haruna.

"What is it, are you jealous?" Haruna whispered back, jokingly smirking.

I shook my head and kept watching the guys.

That should be me, I should be the one praising him, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything. Thoughts were running through my head.

If he used to like her this means he can and might fall for her again. Just thinking about it makes me sick.

They finished training. I was about to hand him a water bottle but Destiny was quicker than me and managed to give it to him before I did. She started talking to him and it seemed like he wanted to talk to me instead but was blocked by her.

I was mad and upset but did nothing, I couldn't just ruin his day, because of my jealousy ....and yes I was jealous.

Later on, they went to change. So I decided to wait for them to come out from the changing rooms.

I wanted to talk to Gouenji before, I and the guys could start the birthday plan.

The boys came out nodded to me and left. Gouenji came out and I smiled at him.

"Hey, you did great you know?" I said hugging him.

"Thank you, princess" He said hugging me back and pecking me on the cheeks. He moved to my lips and started kissing me.

"Hey, Y/n!Gouenji !"Someone shouted interrupting us, we turned around to see Endou running to us and then I remember about the plan, he was supposed to keep Gouenji away from us.

"Do you mind if I take Gouenji, we need to go somewhere...!" he says and I nodded to him.

"I wanted to hang out with her you know" he said and turned to face me "Do you mind going home by yourself?" He says a bit irritated which caused me to laugh a bit.

"Don't worry Shuuya" I said and kissed him on the cheek. I started walking home, where the others were waiting for me.

We were giving the party at my house, since my parents, we're not at home and were fine with us giving a party for my boyfriend. I entered the house and saw everyone working, I mean not everyone.

"Hey Fubuki, where are the girls?" I asked excitedly.

"Hi Y/n, in your room getting ready."

I went into my room and Aki, Haruna and Natsumi were already done but taking pictures.

"You're here? come let's get you ready."They said and started doing my makeup, hair and outfit.

10 minutes later[ A/N: I mean.....that's quick!]

We finished 2 minutes ago and we were taking pictures we were all looking like: