Gouenji Shuuya x Jealous reader |Birthday party

Gouenji Shuuya is also called Axel Blade.

I won't make the typical introduction like 'Hi my name is Y/N',  I want you guys to think about how you want her to look. Enjoy ; )

~💕🏵💕~

Y/n Pov

I was walking to school to meet my boyfriend. Today was his birthday and I giving a party in the evening. Which he doesn't know about, as it's a surprise and I can't wait to see his reaction.

I already had my gift for him. I bought two new hoodies, one for him and one for me so that we could be matching and a two pieces set couple heart necklace.

I arrived at school and I saw Natsumi, my best friend coming towards. She recently started dating Endou and I was very happy for her.

"Hey, ready to start the day?" she asked me.

"Oh yess" I said excitedly.

"Oh..wait I have to go and meet Endou, wish happy birthday to Goenji from me, thank you bye " She said after hugging me and running away. I slightly laughed seeing her being like that, she changed a lot after dating Endou. I guess it's love...

I started walking towards my locker and found Goenji talking to a girl I have never seen, or better noticed in this school. The girl was very pretty and seemed to be from a wealthy family, due to the expensive-looking bag she carried.

I walked up to them.

"Hey, Gouenji, Happy birthday," I said hugging him from behind.

"Hey Y/n, thank you very much babe" he said turning around and giving me a soft kiss.

"Who is this, anyway?" I asked trying not to sound rude, somehow her presence disturbed me...

"She's-" Gouenji was about to say but was cut off by ...her.

"Destiny, His Bestie" She said almost with a smirk.

A best friend, he never told me about having a 'Bestie', especially a girl.

" Yeah, a friend of mine." He replied.

"Oh, I'm Y/n, his girlfriend, nice to meet you " I said, smiling.

"Anyways, are you ready to start the day, I have a special gift for you, but I'll give it to you later." she said looking at him, ignoring my presence. Ugh, why so rude...what is she trying to do?

She spoke to him for like 5 minutes and I was surprised that the bell still didn't ring.

"I have to go somewhere, see you, Gouenji" She says going away, again forgetting about me.

"Babe, you never told me about your 'Bestie' ?"I asked.

"Well, she used to be in this school but then transferred and now she's back, today is her first day, I was about to tell you "He said grabbing my hand as the bell rang.

"Oh ok, it's fine. anyways let's go now." I said understanding the situation.

The football club, With the Raimon.

Gouenji and the team we're already training in the field. Everyone wished him a happy birthday.

He was so happy. He had a bright smile across his face, which made me very happy and proud. He would look at me, once in a while and jokingly wink and I would just blush.

I was sitting next to the girls and guess what? Even Destiny was here, she kept screaming Gouenji's name, trying to get his attention. I came to know from Kazemura, that Gouenji used to have a crush on her, but she rejected him. The news did nothing but irritate me more.