"Aap kyu nahi samjh rahe? just let me go for Allah's sake, I need to go for my mother who did everything for me and now when I'm getting the chance to do something for her I'll gladly do it." She emotionlessly tells him who drops her hands staggering back.

(Why aren't you understanding?)

"Fine! But don't think I'm leaving you, never ever! Listen to me carefully, you will come back to me and I'll make sure of it." He firmly tells her holding her arms, voice void of emotions.

Sahaan stills hearing his words not saying anything, she sits mum. Ahmed leans to kiss her one last time. She closes her eyes encouraging him to do it, but Ahmed painfully closes his eyes and kisses her forehead, staying like that for a few minutes which felt like seconds His tears drop on her nose. Sahaan opens her eyes feeling the wetness on her skin.

Ahmed gets up and leaves the room. Sahaan looks at his retreating back, her eyes full of pain and longing.

~flashback ends~

Sobs wracked her body remembering their precious moments. A knock on the door makes her come out of her sorrow and tears.

Clearing her face she opens the door to see Isra standing there. Isra sadly smiles at her sister she knew what Sahaan was going through, she hardly came out of her room.

"Cheer up jaani! There is good news for you, come on dad is calling everybody downstairs." Isra tells her who nods her head.

"You go, I'll freshen up first." Sahaan whispers to her, who nods at her.

Washing her face she removes all the traces of her crying and tries to cheer up a little not wanting her family to worry for her.

She comes downstairs and sees everyone seated in the living room.

"Hum aap hi ka intezaar kar rahe the bacche, aaiye aap sab ko kuch batana hain." her Chachi tells them

(We were waiting for you, child.Come sit.)

Sahaan nods at her and settles down near Hammad and Isra.

"Hammad and Amirah's date has been fixed on the thirteenth of this month and we all are going back." Her Chacha breaks the news to all of them whose faces radiate happiness.

And for the first time since Sahaan came here, a genuine smile was etched on her face. She and Isra jump on Hammad hugging him who falls down to the floor with his sisters on top of him. He laughs at them and hugs them back.

"Chalo baccho start your packing as we have only 8 days left and the tickets has been booked get your bags ready we all are leaving tomorrow morning." saying this her Chachu leaves the room to get ready for tomorrow.

(Come on kids.)

"Ab uth bhi jao motiyo, mera dum ghutt raha hai." Hammad tries to get up, pushing them away who slaps his arm and gets up.

(Get up you fatsos, you're suffocating me.)

"I'm so happy! Finally someone will come and will keep this bandar on his toes." Isra shrieks in happiness and starts dancing.

Sahaan laughs at her and drags her to their room to start the packing. While they both were busy packing, Sahaan all of a sudden stops reminiscing Ahmed's words where he promised her that she'll enter the house as the daughter in law.

She stops her work and sits down, busy in thoughts. Noticing her sitting idly, Isra frowns and sits beside her.

"Sahaan what are you thinking? what's wrong?" Isra asks her who looks at her worriedly.