Zero and the others left Maria in the room to let her rest.

"I'll go back to my office.. I need to finish Yumika's papers and Ms. Maria Kurenai's papers..." Kaien said.. The others nodded.. When Kaien Cross was gone Yuki hug Zero from behind.

"Zero.. Are you alright?" Yuki asked..

"Yeah.. She's not 'Shizuka' so I'm fine.. And beside your here with me.." Zero answered and hold Yuki's hand that is in his waist..

"Nee-chan.. Is Maria-chan will leave the Academy?" Yumika asked looking outside the window.

"Well.. It's her wish after all.. We can't stop her.. Why'd you asked?" Yuki answered at the same time asked Yumika back.

"Well.. That beautiful lady-neechan also has a lover.. The man is just like Zero-niichan.. An Ex-human vampire.. And she love that man so much... Love.. huh.. Nee-chan.. Did it slipped in your mind? The day we lost our memory.. I always thinking this.. What kind of parents we have? Why is that we don't have any memories having one?? Yuki-neechan.. Did our parents 'disowned' us? I never really lonely because I have all of you but.. Still I want to know.. If we really do have parents I want to asked them.. Why did they abadoned us that snowy night.." Yumika asked smiling a bit sad.

"Yumika.... It's alright.. I'm sure we can remember in the right time.." Yuki hug Yumika and stroke her hair..

End of POV

Yuki POV

After Maria-san tell us a bit shocking news.. Yumika started to about our parents.. After we got back Yumika decided to take a bath..

"Yumika.. I'll join you.." I said.. Yumika nodded.

When we are in the bathroom both of us started to wash our body when..

"Nee-chan.. If I become a vampire.. Do you think my heart would be stronger too?" Yumika asked me.. I stop.

"Yumika.. Why the sudden question?" I asked back.

"That night.. Kaname-sama asked me if I want to become a vampire.. All I could do is say 'YES' Yuki-neechan.. If you are me and you want to be with the only person you love will you do the same?" Yumika asked me seriously.. But I didn't answer her.. But her question remain in my mind..

After we ate dinner Yumika went ahead in her room.. I remain seated in the couch.. Thinking about what she said..

"Can't sleep?" I look up.. It's Zero.. He walk towards me and sit beside me.. He pulled me closed to him and I lean my head to hear her heartbeat.. And asked.

"Zero... Would you still love me if I become a vampire just like you? I want to stay with you for eternity.. Be by your side forever..." I look at him and he just look at me and kiss me..

"Idiot!! I wouldn't mind.. If you want to be a vampire or not.. As long as I can be with you.. I won't wish for more.. But I would be happy if you can be one.." Zero answered me I lean close and kiss him in the lips..

"Thank you.. I love you.." I smile at him and he looks away embarassed.. I hug him again.. Feeling his warmth against mine... When...

"Yuki... You still not wearing this?" I look at Zero's hand.. He was holding the box of the necklace he gave me at our first date.. I open it..

"Zero.. I want to asked... This french word... What does it mean?" I asked Zero.. He blushed a little and get the necklace in the box.. He remove the necklace I'm always wearing.. And he started to fastened the necklace around my neck..

"Hmm.. It looks good on you.. Yuki... Je T'aime.. He said it the same word that was embroid at the necklace..

"Zero... What is the meaning of that wo...." I didn't get to finished my sentence when he kissed me in my lips.. After the kiss he bend his head and face me smiling..

"It means I love you in french.." Zero answered.. I flushed.. But at the same time happy.. But Yumika is right.. We need to know about our pass.. I want to know.. I have to remember... I had too.. For Yumika's sake... "Yuki.. Your silent... Are you alright?" Zero asked me.

"Yeah.. I'll just get some water ok..." I lied and got up.. I went straight to the kitchen and get some drinking glass and open the faucet to get some water.. "I need to remember... Come on Yuki think hard... You need to remember.. If I remember our past before that night then I need to think... Come on think..." I was trying so hard to remember.. I started to feel my hand that holding the glass become wet.. I look down to close the faucet... But my eyes widen.. I scream... "Kyaa!!!" I scream loud and fall on the floor..

"Yuki... What's wrong?" Zero run towards me and hug my trembling body..

"Zero.... I...." I started to tug his shirt enough for it to get wrinkled..

"What happen?? Did you see a ghost? Or any object that scared you?" Zero asked me.. I didn't answer.. He stand up to close the faucet and then.... He carry me bridal style and went straight to his room.. He sat me down in his bed and he sat beside me... "Tell me.. What's wrong?" Zero asked me worriedly.

"I tried to remeber our pass before Kaname-sama found us in that snowy night.. I tried to hard to remember it and when I was about to close the faucet.. I saw blood.. I saw blood tainted my hand... Zero... What should I do?? I'm scared.. If I tried to remember our pass I'm scared our life to changed.. Scared what really happen in our past... But I want to know.. For Yumika's sake... I want to know the answer..." I explained.. Zero hug me and stroke my hair..

"I'll be on your side always... If you want to know I'll help you.. Ok.. I'll asked the Headmaster if will allowed us to go there.." I look up at Zero curiously..

"Go where?" I asked.

"To the hunter association.. If my memory is correct.. All the files regarding all vampires that had been killed was recorded there.. I'm sure they are some record for it too.. About that incident 10 years ago.." Zero explained and pulled me close to a hug..

"Yeah... Thank you..." I close my eyes and feel his warmth..

I want to know.. I want to remember.. What really happened to us before our memories are lost... If we do have a parents I want to asked too.. Why did they abandoned us and left us in that snowy night when we are only kids.... "I don't have to worry anymore.. Zero was here to protect me... I won't be afraid.. As long as Zero's with me.." I hug Zero tightly until my whole body got tired..

"Your tired.. Sleep here.. I sleep on the couch downstairs.." Zero was going to leave me when..

"Stay here... I want to sleep here with you.. I feel safe when I'm with you.." I answered back flushed.

Zero smile and lay in the other side of the bed.. And he grab me waist and hug me.. I was laying beside him hugging me close to him.. Feeling his warmth was more than enough for me not to be afraid to remember our past. Yumika... I'm going to do my best to rememner it.. For us...

My body started to get heavy and my eyelids started to close.. The next thing I knew I was asleep.. In behind me Zero's breath was touching my neck and it soothes my anxiety.. Both of us started to snore peacefully..

End of POV