𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙨

The door to President Wallace's office opened, Jasper Jordan's body coming through

The door to President Wallace's office opened, Jasper Jordan's body coming through. Dante looked up from his drawing, putting down the piece of charcoal.

'Thank you for coming.' Jasper was kind of thrown off at the seriousness in the president's voice.

'I've been told you visit medial 3 or 4 times a day, asking about Clarke and Madison.' Dante stood up and approached the boy.

'Yeah, no one will let me see them.' Jasper was scared for his friends. He hadn't seen any of them since the day they were both taken into medical. 'Andrew said that they were in the psych ward.' Dante mentally praised his son.

'I asked Andrew to tell you that. You can't see Clarke because she's no longer here.' Jasper gulped. 'Clarke ran away. I tried to convince her that she was safe here, but she couldn't stop looking for enemies when she was among friends.'

'A-and Madison?' Dante sighed. 'Madison disappeared. She didn't leave with Clarke, but she's gone. We have tried to find her in the mountain, but no luck. If we don't find anything by the end of the week, I'll have no choice but to believe that she's either dead, or she actually left with Clarke, somehow without being seen.'

Tears gathered in Jasper's chocolate eyes at the thought of his friend being dead. ''I'm sorry, I don't mean to be disrespectful but...Clarke and Madison wouldn't just abandon us.'

'I wish it wasn't the case.' Jasper nervously ran his fingers along Dante's desk. 'Well, are you looking for Clarke?'

'I can't risk the lives of my people to bring back someone who doesn't want to be here, I hope you can understand that. We can search for Madison, since she was last seen inside the mountain, but we are starting to run out of places in which she could be.'

Jasper tried to blink away the tears, a barely audible 'yeah' falling from his lips. 'What I can do, is let you go look after her yourself.' Jasper thought about the offer for a few seconds. 'Could I come back?'

'Of course you can.' Dante didn't even hesitate to answer. 'Jasper, this is your home now. You're welcome to stay here as long as you like.' He squeezed the boy's shoulder, and walked towards the door.

'Let me know what you decide.' Jasper walked out of the office, head filled with different thoughts.

Cage entered Madison's box, carrying a tray with food. The girl looked up at him from her position on the floor. 'When did you get so brave? Coming in here without a guard. You know I could kill you, right? For what you're doing to me.' Cage laughed softly as he placed the tray on her bed.

'Yeah, I know. But I also know that you're not strong enough to do so.' Madison tried to stand up, but her wobbly legs wouldn't allow her to. 'You need to eat. Otherwise, your body will become too weak to support the drugs we give you.'

'And God forbid you lose your test subject, right?' Madison scoffed. She tightened her hand around the metal bar she ripped from the bed, which she was holding behind her back, as Cage approached her. He kneeled down in front of her, as Madison's eyes practically shot venom at him.