𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚

Madison cleaned her stab wound as good as she could

Madison cleaned her stab wound as good as she could. It kept bleeding, which did make her a little worried. The mother of all storms had started outside. Two boys were struggling to keep the piece of tarp that covered the dropship entrance against the strong wind from outside.

Raven was sitting at her little table, trying to contact the Ark. 'This is Raven Reyes calling Ark station. Come in, Ark station. Please, can anyone hear me?' 'You sure you have the right frequency?' asked Monroe who was leaning on the wall next to Raven. 'Yes, I'm sure.' she snapped. Clarke came next to the girl.

'Raven, you can do this. Okay?' Raven continued to say the same phrases over and over again, as Clarke came up to Madison who was standing next to Finn's body. Clarke pulled away the blood filled cloth wrapped around the knife and changed it with a clean one. Then she looked at Madison's wound.

'Mads, that's a lot of blood.' The brunette nodded. She was feeling lightheaded, her skin was clammy and she was sure she was as white as a ghost. 'I know. I can't stop the bleeding.' Clarke took a closer look and gave her the verdict. 'We either stitch you up, or cauterize the wound. It's up to you.'

A voice cut off Madison. 'This is a restricted channel. Who is this? Please identify yourself.' Madison wanted to jump from happiness. The 100 gathered around Raven. 'This is Raven Reyes. I'm from Mecha Station. I-I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive. Please you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin. Dr. Abby Griffin. Now.'

'Hang on, Raven. We're trying to boost your signal.' That was Sinclair. Madison knew him. Then, another familiar voice. 'Raven. Are you there?' Abby. Clarke looked at Madison for a second. 'Mom?' the blonde asked. 'Mom, it's me.' Silence for a couple moments. 'Clarke?'

'Mom, we need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a grounder.' 'Clarke, this is the Chancellor. Are you saying there's survivors on the ground?' Clarke nodded. 'Yes. The Earth is survivable. We're not alone.' Silence.

'Mom, he's dying. The knife is still in his chest.' Jaha's voice came on again. 'Clarke, is my son with you?' Madison closed her eyes and clenched her jaw. 'I'm so sorry. Wells is-Wells is dead.' Silence. Madison could picture Jaha's face. Full of pain and sadness. Then, another familiar voice came on.

'Clarke, what about Madison. Is she okay?' Madison gulped. 'Dad?' an audible sigh of relief filled the ship. 'Madison, thank God. I-' Madison interrupted. 'Dad, we can catch up later. Finn got stabbed in the chest. We need to save him. Get Abby, please.' 'Yeah, yeah okay.'

'Clarke, Madison. Can you hear me?' 'Yeah.' they said in unison. 'I'm gonna talk you through it step by step.' The ship rattled, probably a tree hitting it. 'Clarke, just five-to get to medical. Medic-' 'What?' Abby's voice kept cutting off.

'Raven, what's going on?' The girl shook her head. 'It's not the radio. It's the storm' 

'That's not just a storm. It's a goddamn hurricane.' Madison leaned against the table, feeling the room spin. 'Girls, we need to hurry.'