(49)

Cheryl and Dominic cuddled on the couch while Toni was out walking Bailey.

"Mama," Dominic said, turning to look at the redhead.

Cheryl smiled at him, "Yes, baby?"

"I love Tu." He smiled, holding Cheryl's cheek.

"Aww, I love you too, baby boy." Cheryl smiled, hugging him close.

Toni walked in, smiling at the sight.

"What are my two favorite people doing?" Toni asked.

"I love Tu." Dominic pointed to Toni.

Toni looked at Cheryl who smiled with a shrugged.

"I love you too, handsome." Toni chuckled, kissing his forehead before cuddling up with Cheryl as Dominic laid on top of her, watching the Tv.

------ 

Since that day Dominic's been saying "I love Tu." before bed when he sees his mothers, grandparents.

Toni and Cheryl don't know where he learned it from. But it was just so cute.

Dominic gazed at the Tv as it played one of his favorite shows, Little Bill.

He watched as Bill's mother told him that she loves him, so he decided to tell Cheryl that as she was in the kitchen.

He climbed off of the couch, smiling as he saw the redhead woman.

"Mama. I love you." He said it correctly.

Cheryl turned to him, shocked.

"I love you too, Babes." Cheryl chuckled, watching as the boy nodded, running back to the couch.

"He's going to be a real heart breaker." Cheryl sighed feeling bad for whoever he dates in the future.

Toni walked out of the bedroom, her hair messy from sleep.

"Good morning, Loves, " Toni smiled.

Dominic smiled, running up to her.

Toni picked him up, kissing his forehead.

"You won't believe what he said." Cheryl smiled, caressing the boy's curls.

"What?" Toni asked.

"He said 'I love you.' But correctly this time." Cheryl smiled.

"Oh really?" Toni raised a brow at her son who smiled brightly.

Dominic had that personality where he lights up a room with his radiant smile and his big Hazel eyes will make everyone full in love with him.

Toni tickled his side softly, placing him back on the floor.

------

"Dominic! Don't break that, Honey." Kate called after her grandson as he tried pulling the vase down.

"I sorry." He apologizes.

"My car." He pouted, pointing to the vase.

"It's okay, babes. Let me get it." The older woman smiled, taking the red car out.

"Tank you, grammy. I love you." He smiled before running back into the living room.

Toni enters the hall, watching as Kate stood shocked.

"I know. It's a new thing now." Toni chuckled, kissing her cheek before going to sit with her wife.

Cheryl sat in the living room, watching Tv with Thomas.

"Aww! Don't be stupid!" He and Cheryl yelled as the girl was about to enter the room where the killer obviously was.

"Ugh! She had to be stupid." Cheryl huffed.

"Really? You know better than this!" Thomas huffed.

Toni rolled her eyes, sitting beside Cheryl.

"What I miss?" Toni asked.

"She's about to die." Thomas shrugged.

Toni rolled her eyes, laying her head on Cheryl's shoulder.

"Aww damn!" Cheryl yelled as the girl got killed.

"We saw it coming, Cher." Thomas sighed, face-palming himself.

As the movie went on, Cheryl cuddles her wife as Dominic kept running in and out of the room.

------

"Thanks for having us guys." Cheryl smiled as she held a sleeping Dominic and Toni's hand.

"It's was a blast. We really need to start watching more scary movies. Toni here is afraid of them. And fangs, he doesn't even react." Thomas chuckled as she held the door open.

"Sounds great. Later, love you guys." Cheryl smiled before walking out to the car.

She opened the door for Toni then put Dominic in his car seat before getting into the car herself.

"It's felt good seeing you and my dad bond." Toni smiled.

"Baby, We've been married for 3, almost, 4 years." Cheryl chuckled.

"You right." Toni nodded with a smile on her face.

Cheryl smiled, kissing Toni's hand softly.

"And that reminds me. I want to talk to you about something." Cheryl said, stopping at the red light.

"What is it?" Toni raised her brow.

"Well, I've been thinking... And I want to have another kid." Cheryl said.

"Really?" Toni smiled.

"Yeah, seeing Dominic grow up made me want to see another one of ours grow up." Cheryl smiled.

"I was thinking the same thing. " Toni chuckled.

"But this time, I want to carry." Cheryl nodded.

Toni was shocked but also not surprised.

"Oh-Well. Okay, I think that's actually a good idea." Toni smiled.

"So, Were doing this again, " Cheryl asked, looking at Dominic through the rearview mirror.

"Yep. We're doing this again." Toni smiled, interlacing their fingers.

So what do you say? Choni baby #2 (and it's only one)