(41)

1 week later

Toni sat on the couch with Dominic in her arms as he drank from the bottle.

"I love you sooo much, my handsome boy." Toni cooed.

Cheryl enters the house, smiling at her family.

"Hey, my babies" She greeted, taking her shoes off before sitting next to Toni.

"Hey, How was walking bailey?" Toni asked, laying Dominic on her shoulder so she could burp him.

"They told me to pick him up in 40 minutes." Cheryl nodded, gently caressing Dominic's hair.

"He's a big eater." Toni chuckled after the boy finally belched.

"He gets that from you." Cheryl smirked, getting up to clean the bottle.

Toni went to lay him in his nursery.

Toni sighed after returning to the couch, folding all of his stuff

"He's spoiled already." Cheryl giggled, handing Toni a glass of water.

"Thanks, baby." Toni smiled, downing the water.

"He cried while I was doing this, so I had to stop." Toni nodded, continuing her folding.

Cheryl smiled, kissing Toni's cheek before turning the Tv to her favorite show.

--------

Toni left to go pick up Bailey, so it was just her and Dominic.

Cheryl entered the nursery seeing that he was up.

"Hey, baby." Cheryl smiled, picking up the boy.

Cheryl went to sit in the living room, but Dominic started crying as she sat down.

"Okay. Standing up it is." Cheryl smiled.

"Yellow" by Coldplay started to play from the small radio in the corner of the room.

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah they were all yellow

Cheryl sways with the music, smiling as Dominic cracked a small smile which quickly disappeared.

"I came along, I wrote a song for you. And all the things you do. And it was called "Yellow" Cheryl sang along.

Toni entered the house with bailey, letting the pet run into his cage.

She smiled at what she saw. Her wife and son having a moment.

So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know, you know I love you so
You know I love you so

"I swam across. I jumped across for you. Oh, what a thing to do, 'Cause you were all yellow." Cheryl smiled as his small fingers wrapped around her pale pointer finger.

I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
And you know
For you I'd bleed myself dry

"It's true. Look how they shine for you, Look how they shine for you, Look how they shine for, Look how they shine for you, Look how they shine for you, Look how they shine." Cheryl whispered.

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do

Once the song ended, Toni cleared her throat as she sat on the counter.

Cheryl turned around with a smile. "You suck at sneaking in, Ya know." Cheryl said before pecking the woman's lips.

"Duh? Why do you think I didn't  sneak out of the house during my teen years?" Toni joked, letting Cheryl stand in between her legs, her back against her front as she laid her head against Cheryl's shoulder.

They watched as Dominic smiled in his sleep here and there.

"He's having a very good dream." Cheryl whispered.

"I can tell." Toni giggled quietly.

---------

Cheryl_Blossom

Cheryl_Blossom: He's so perfect🥰 How can someone be this perfect?🥺💗

❤️ 4,345 💬3,213

JasonBlossom: 🥰❤️

Veronica_Log: He's such a good baby😌💗

Toni_Bloss: My handsome boy🥺✨

Load more comments...

Fun fact: Dominic's name was going to be Daniel but I liked Dominic more.

Also, listen to "Yellow" by Coldplay. I love that song.

My sister just wet my fkn airpods🤦🏽‍♀️ I stg if they break, she's paying 175 dollars for them. 🤬