48

continued

Blair left a few hickeys on tawnys back before sitting back,he placed his hand in the arch of his back his other hand holding his hips in place against his strong thrusts.

Tawny let Blair take full control of his body, tossing his head back to the intense feeling. Whimpering out in ecstasy from the crazy pleasure.

Blair ran his hands over his body admiring every inch of it.

his hand snaked around his throat lifting his back to his chest,leaving sloppy kisses against his jaw.

The brown haired male leaned his head back against Blair's shoulder. His eyes fluttering closed again and his mouth slightly parted as the moans kept flying out.

blairs other hand pumped and stroked tawnys length In time with the movement of his quick hips.

he'd almost thought he was being too rough but the noises the smaller male produced only quickened his hips, not holding back the strength of his thrusts.

he squeezed the sides of his throat lightly as he shifted and slowed his movements. he slowly pushed every inch into him, filling him up before holding his hips in place back against him.

blairs wrist flicked back and forth as he thumb teased at the smaller males leaking tip.

a low groan passed his lips causing to fan slightly over tawnys shoulder.

Feeling waves of pleasure from all kinds of angles, Tawny began crumbling under Blair's touch.

His head hung in front of him, his hair cascading down in front of his face as he was fucked mercilessly.

Blair lowered tawny against the bed still covering him in kisses and soft touches after he'd been gripping the males sides and arms too much,not wanting to leave too many hand bruises over his fair smooth skin.

he continued matching his hips with his hand work.

Tawny had let him, at one point he flipped over. Pulling Blair down on top of him, as the male rentered him his eyes fluttered shut once again. His hands going to Blair's back, scratching downwards. A immediate response to the taller male's animalistic thrusts.

Blair took a breath that sounded like a low hiss, his hips bucking slightly as he lent down kissing tawny roughly.

blair lifted one of tawnys legs resting it against his shoulder.

Starting to get weak at the knees, Tawny gripped onto Blair.

Letting him take him in his mouth, one hand trailed into his hair. Soon enough the thrusts caused him to break away in a shaky moan.

"B-Baby I'm cl-close," he whimpered brokenly, his hips rolling against Blair's in a sloppy rhythm.

Blairs hand wrapped around the males length again his own thrusts getting sloppy. "come for me then baby," he said lowly.

Tawny let more moans slip out, biting down on his lip. Shuddering against Blair's touch which only aiding the arriving pleasure.

As Blair kept up his movements, soon the smaller brown haired male came hard against him.

A mixture of breathy moans and small whimpers leaving his body as he rode off the electrifying high. A line of cum covering both their stomachs.

Crumbling against Blair, he leaned his head back his hips bucking up against Blair. Pulling him further down on him, tightening around his length.

Blair grunted at the sight under him before a low moan passed his lips, he leaned into tawny giving him a few more strong thrusts before he released deep into him, he took his jaw in his hand kissing him breathlessly letting them come down more before he moved completely off of him.

Tawny gripped the sheets, attempting to slow his breathing. His thighs had started to shake from the pounding he had just taken.

He trailed a hand through his sex hair, letting out a shaky low breath.

Blair got up and went to the bathroom grabbing a warm rag and came back gently wiping the smaller male down gently massaging his thighs before he laid down beside him kissing his temple.

Tawny leaned into him, stuffing his face in Blair's neck. His heartbeat had finally went back to normal and so had his breathing.

Now happily nuzzling against Blair's broad form.

Blair ran his fingers though tawnys hair as he rubbed his back after. he hit the button to turn the fan on to cool them down.

Blair stared at the ceiling in thought before slowly closing his eyes.

Tawny eventually grew a tad cold and brought the sheets up over himself, still not leaving Blair's sides.

He laid his head against Blair's chest, not being able to cease the arriving tiredness approaching him. Blair was so warm and inviting it was unavoidable.

Blair tucked the blanket around tawny gently and trialed his finger tips up and down his spine holding him softly.

Tawny shivered at the fingers running down the middle of his back, letting out a low whine against Blair's skin.

Blair looked down at him with a soft chuckle and kissed his head stopping the movement resting his hand there.

The smaller male slightly wriggled in his arms, readjusting against him and ultimately throwing a leg over Blair's waist.

Blair softly rubbed his lower back eventually resting his hand on his ass and his other gently holding his thigh.

A soft giggle left Tawny's mouth as he laid against Blair.

Blair looked at him and kissed his cheek, "what's so funny mister?" he smiled.

Tawny smiled, "M' happy," he mumbled before meeting Blair's eyes.

Blair brushed his nose against tawnys, "I'm glad baby,"

Tawny scrunched his nose up in response and giggled again. Kissing him softly before pulling away again to look at him.

Getting caught in his eyes, he just watched him. A small glint in his blue eyes.

Blair moved his hand gently taking tawnys hand running his thumb lightly over his knuckles, looking at him lovingly and smiled.

Tawn smiled, letting him. Eventually closing his eyes again happily.

Blair shifted enough pulling him lightly into him resting his chin slightly above his head.