Chapter 1

Korra and Asami went in the spirit portal together while holding hands. Bright lights of different colors flashed before their eyes as they enter the portal. They saw the bright blue sky and the beautiful flowers flourish in the spirit world. The spirits smiled and greeted them as they passed.

Asami's eyes was filled with awe as she walked around the place.

"This place is beautiful." She said with amazement

"I'm glad you like this place. This place is full of surprises." Korra said with a smile.

Asami attacked the avatar with a hug. Korra flinched and her cheek turned red as Asami hugged her.

"Thank you for taking me here."

"You're welcome Asami." Korra said with joy

While the two was hugging, a spirit was tugging Asami's pants. The two looked down and bent to the height of the spirit.

"Hi! My name is Chiki. Do you want to play hide and seek?"

"Hello Chiki! My name is Asami. The avatar and I would love to play with you." Asami said with a smile.

The whole day the three played hide and seek until Korra decided to change the game a bit. Korra was "it" so she decided to use her earthbending to look for the two. She couldn't find Chiki but she sensed Asami was behind the tree, she climbed on one of the trees and jumped from a branch to another as quietly as she can until she got to the tree Asami was hiding.

When she saw Asami look the other way, Korra immediately jumped down the tree but Asami's reflexes was so fast that she grabbed Korra's arm and pushed her back to the ground. Asami's eyes open wide when she realized that the person she shoved on the ground was the avatar. She released her and furiously said "What were you thinking Korra? I could've hurt you."

"Well, I wanted to tickle you in surprise." Korra said while rubbing the back of her head

"From a tree?" sounding annoyed

"Yes. It didn't seem like a bad idea until you shoved me to the ground." Korra said while touching the bruise on her right cheek.

Asami took a step closer to Korra and held her unbruised cheek. "Let me see." Asami examined Korra's face with so much concern. Korra was shocked with Asami's soft hands knowing that she build things. Korra saw Asami's eyes full of concern. She stared to the eyes of Asami as the non-bender slowly moves closer to her until their face was an inch apart. They can feel each other's breathing. Korra started to shake nervously of what's about to happen but then she noticed Asami's beautiful green eyes and then her luscious lips that made her stop from shaking.

From the branch of the tree, Chiki found the two so close while gazing to each other's eyes. "Aw, they're so cute!" Chiki exclaimed but then she fell from the tree and bumped Korra's back. Korra blushed as her lips touched Asami's lips. Asami kissed back while putting her arms around the avatar's neck.