Chapter 13

Korra held Asami's hands and looked into her eyes.

"Hey! You can live in the Air Temple Island with us. We can protect you there." Korra said in a soothing tone.

The non-bender nodded and smiled at Korra. Korra, Asami and Naga went back to Air Temple Island together. When they arrived, Korra showed the non-bender her room.

Korra opened the door.

"So this is your room." Korra said. The avatar took a step closer to the non-bender and held the hand of the non-bender. She looked into the eyes of the non-bender. "You'll be safe here."

The non-bender smiled and looked into the eyes of the avatar. She then touched the cheek of the avatar. "Thank you." Korra moved closer to Asami with her arms around the non-bender, still looking into her eyes and smiled.

Korra slowly moved her head to the non-bender, getting ready to kiss her.

"ASAMI! YOU'RE HERE!"

The avatar was startled with the scream. She looked at the side of Asami and saw Milo walking towards them. Korra's face turned bitter with the perfect timing of the young air bender.

Asami moved away Korra and turned to face Ikki. "Hello!" She said smiling.

"Hey Milo! Why are you here?" Korra said pissed off.

"Well, I heard about what happened to Asami so I went here to make sure she's safe."

"Aw..." Asami said.

"Well, she's safe now. Now go away." Korra demanded, pushing the young air bender away.

Milo jumped up with a pushing force of air down the floor. He went over head the avatar and landed close to the non-bender. "Don't you worry Asami! I'm here already, you'll be safe with me." Ikki flexing infront of the non-bender.

Asami giggled with what Milo said but he continued to flex his flat muscles.

"That's nothing! Check this out!" Korra said. The avatar flexed her biceps.

The avatar made the non-bender giggle more.

A/N:

If you like it, like it.

If you want more, comment.

Thank you for reading. :)