𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Começar do início

She watched in awe as finished details were flicked on by the gold shimmer in the air, flowing and coursing around the carriage. Gold dust swirled in the air, the carriage levitating, turning so Bea could see every inch of it. It was made of pure gold, shiny and pure. Gold wheels hoisted it up.

The finishing touches, beautiful details carved of gold, were gingerly laid on the carriage. The gold storm calmed, and the carriage gently floated down to the ground.

Bea gasped, a wide smile weaving it's way onto her face. Faint trails of gold dust floated gracefully in the air, towards the ground and fading away to reveal the finished carriage.

It was beautiful. The carriage was so elegant, it practically took Bea's breath away. It's aura was so much more powerful than the dancers weaving their way onto the dance floor, step by step with their extravagant gowns.

It was made of gold, pure and bright. Details so intricate that only magic could have carved them, and placed them. They snaked up towards the top of the carriage, stopping once they got to the door to form a small arch for a window.

The carriage was round, the shape of the pumpkin clearly an inspiration. Big wheels supported the carriage, and a light shone the way.

A hum of approval escaped Fairy Godmother's lips, her face glowing with pride. Then her lips snaked up into a small smile, beaming and childish. Her ringlets bounced as she sat up quickly.

Bea looked towards the carriage, grateful for everything Fairy Godmother had done, and opened her lips to form the words "thank you for everything."

But Fairy Godmother wasn't finished yet. Her plan was still ongoing. Her dress rustled as she moved towards a small fountain, where the mice had been hiding after the tragic destruction of the greenhouse.

"Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!" Fairy Godmother said, her wand flicking towards the mice.

The mice started to transform, their ears sprouting and their features transforming into those of a horse. Their hooves echoed softly, growing louder as the mice rapidly increased in size.

Their hooves clicked against the concrete floor of the fountain, silenced as they walked over towards the carriage.

They had transformed into gallant, white horses. Their pelts glistened, they looked beautiful next to the intricate, gold carriage. Their ears were large, still in the shape of a mouse's. It was one thing they had kept from their original form.

Bea gasped, her smile growing wider.

"Four white horses at your service." Fairy Godmother announced, smiling at Bea.

"You really are my Fairy Godmother." Bea let out a breathy laugh. She wasn't quite sure if she was dreaming or not.

"Why, yes. What did you think the whole "making you a carriage out of a pumpkin" and "mice into horse" event was about? I don't usually make carriages for just anybody."

Bea laughed, running over to the horses. She ran her fingers through their silky white fur, turning her head to look at Fairy Godmother with a wide, grateful smile.

"Right. We got carriages, horses, uh...Footman!" Fairy Godmother bounced right back to her plan. Bea was half-convinced this was a dream now.

"Footman?" Bea raised her eyebrows in disbelief. But Fairy Godmother had already spotted her two targets.

"Hello there Mr. Lizard. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!" Fairy Godmother quickly ran towards the lizards. Again, she flicked her wand, a ball of magic coming out and hitting the lizards.