15

-yulje medical center-

mrs.bore anxiously looking her daughter laying in hospital bed unconscious. her one hand holding her daughter's hand while the other one stroking the hair softly. hanna admitted in vip room in hospital after she brought in emergency room and got emergency treatment.

"mrs.bore" paul called hanna mom. the older lady divert the attention to him and to the persons he with,  who wearing white coat, stethoscope on right below pocket,different pen on left upper pocket and both casually dress behind their doctor suit. "they wanted to talk to you". paul guided the two and mrs. bore immediately stand to greet them

"hi.. doc im celestine bore, thank you for taking care of my daughter" celestine weakly bow and stretch her hand for a handshake and the two person in front of her accepted her greet.

"nice to meet you mrs. bore im doc. lee ikjun gs(general surgeon) and she is chae song hwa ns(neuro surgeon)" celestine nod and patiently waiting for her daughter test result. "ahm.. mrs. bore can I ask what happened to her before she came here?". she quickly glance paul behind the doctors she's talking.

"actually I don't really know the details, all I just know is, she was almost hit by a motor bike in the middle of the street and paul the guy behind you save her." she simply stated. " why is there something wrong?" she asked when noticing the doctors exchanging glances."you said she just have a fever and need to rest right?" she added.

"ah yes..her temperature already back in normal mrs.bore don't worry" doc.chae assured her. "but her ct scan shows something different. we unfortunately to inform you that she may have sca or spinocerebellar ataxia." she confusely look dr.chae. "it's abnormal activities in brain which can affect her motor skills that can lead to in disability and-" she felt her head heavy and her knee got weaken. "omo!.. mrs. bore! let's put her there". paul immediately assisted doc.lee ikjun after catching mrs.bore who already fainted.

they lay down hanna's mom in sofa bed in Hanna's room. dr.chae immediately check her pulse and eventually heave when she figured out that her rhythm was normal. "mr.hans right?" paul nod anxiously to doc.lee "have you contacted any other relative of them?" doc.lee asked "we need to talk to them urgently" he added

"yes a while ago, mr.bore currently not in korea but he will fly here from london" as soon as they reached the hospital and hanna undergo in examination he quickly called mr.bore to inform him. the older man ask for his favor to look after her wife and daughter for the meantime.

"I'll call nurse.choi to give her an I.V let's transfer her in the room next door, she need to rest. her daughter condition surely added to her exhaustion" dr.chae said calmly. "please let us know if you need something or anything we please to help you" doc. chae and doc.lee excused themselves to paul.

************

hanna slowly flutter her eyes to open. she stare the white unfamiliar ceiling and wait her vision to clear. she felt pain in her arm and found a dextrose connected on her, what was she doing in this place? she asked to herself. hanna lift herself to sit up and scan her surroundings, her eyes landed in sofa bed place in far end right corner of the room and found a guy sleeping whose facing back at her. "mr.hans?" she said under her breath. eventually a guy turned his body at her. she squint her eyes to see properly the guy face. "what the-hanna rubbed her eyes couple of times to clear her deceiving vision. eventually her unexpected visitor met her eyes. "hey.. how do you get here?!" she baffled asked

"by plane of course how else do you think" hanna rolled her eyes and crossed her arms to her much taller to her, a good looking ,smart, act like a eldest and cold yet thoughtful younger brother coming towards her.