"where are we  going now ms.hanna?" hanna click her tongue when mr.hans formally called her. she heave, he and his principle.

" let's go to myeong-dong market mr.hans" she simply said and heard a thin sound that she think mr.hans typing the address in gps then he start to drive after awhile. " mom can you be my model today?" she received small chortle to her mom

"suddenly?, as far as I know your not into portrait or fashion photography. landscape photography is your expertise what makes you suddenly change the subject" her mom asked and she can see the proud and amazement to her face

"i didn't change, freeze nature in one picture is still my favorite.well I think portrait, candid or fashion photography are not that bad" she remembered the images she captured yesterday where mr.hans and her friends enlightened her that photography was not only about what your eyes sees but also what your subject feels.

********

they arrive at myeong-dong market. hanna begin to assemble her camera putting the best lens for outdoor picture and hook the strap around her shoulder. she followed her mom from getting out of the car

"so sweety where are we going now" her mom asked and she happily lead the way.

mr.hans lend a hand to carry her bag which she shyly accepted his offer since her bag was quite heavy because she brought 2 lenses,one camera holder and 2 spare battery.

hanna told everything she knows in korean civilisation to her mom,from food to traditions. she enthusiastically explained everything when her mom curious about in particular things. minutes passed by they reached their first destination. the iconic landmark in myeong-dong Catholic cathedral. which the first roman Catholic parish church and gothic building ever built in korea. unlike most  gothic buildings, myeongdong cathedral was built with bricks instead of stone. it gives the cathedral a characteristic atmosphere.

hanna secretly taking her mom picture while she mesmerize in splendid high ceiling inside the church and to the arches in between the magnificent inner pillars that shows the beautiful gothic style well. she is more engrossed in sightseeing when they went in the basement floor that contains the remains of nine saints and martyrs, who devoted their lives to the propagation of Catholicism in korea. hanna also explained to her mom that during lunch hour there is a pipe organ playing in st. mary garden that placed behind the cathedral. which they went last to rest and feel the peaceful space offered after visiting the cathedral.

After a half hour of wandering including the resting in peaceful garden. hanna decided to go to their second destination which is dongdaemun market, where different street foods and snack was scattered and event like music,fashion show,street dance happened when the night fall.

"by the way sweety, you said I will be your model today but we didn't do anything aside from wandering and strolling there" her mom confuse said while mr.hans driving to their second destination

"your the one who wander but me?, I did my job. don't worry mom you look beautiful in every shot" she confidently replied. which make her mom quizzical look at her

"you do? how come?. I don't even remember that I made a pose there"

"you did, you just unconsciously do it and you look beautiful"

"really? let me see im not beautiful in candid picture" but hanna immediately hide her camera.."wow..ms.hanna bore are you not going to show me my pictures?". hanna nod that makes her mom scoffed and try to get her camera with smile plaster on both of them.

paul unconsciously smile to mother and daughter bickering and push and pull doing. they don't have any idea how much the attention they got while they're strolling from the cathedral to garden. cause why not? two beautiful head turner lady casually strolling in the street and visiting the church wearing a casual yet fashionable clothes not minding the eyes struck at them.

************

-dongdaemun market-

they're already walking in the alley where all the foods and snacks booths were scattered. like in myeong-dong market hanna secretly taking her mom picture." sweety what-" her mom stop and playfully glared at her when she caught by secretly taking her picture again. "hey.. kid you can just asked me, and not giving yourself a hard time. I can apply my modeling profession here." her mom suggested. she lower down her camera and come closer to her mom meanwhile mr.hans watching them from behind.

"kimbab" she said, make her mom confuse. "your asking what was your holding right? it's kimbab try it" her mom do what she told and she smile when she saw her mom widen it's eyes. "how was it?" her mom give her a bite that she happily chewed and exchange thumbs up to her mom.

"paul come here try this" paul wanted to resist but hanna's mom squint her eyes at him. "excuse me how much is this?" mrs.bore ask the middle age woman in front of her and hanna notice the quizzical look of elder behind her goods.

"imo-nim igeot i eolma yo?( ma'am how much is this?)" hanna asked and received immediate response then pay the middle age woman and order for another serving of kimbab for take out

"dangsin ui eonni wanjeon yeppeoseo(your sister is very pretty)" hanna face her mom with widen eyes and rounded mouth

"eyy..anio imo-nim sasil eun nae eomma-yo( no ma'am actually she's my mom)" she said while her right back hand covering side of her left cheek,more looks like gossiping to elder

"omo! jinjja?! deabak. yeogi e gajyeo gara, gomapsuepnida( oh! really? wow. here take it, thank you)" hanna reached the medium size black plastic bag to elder

"nae gomawo-yo imo-nim annyeonghi gaseyo( thank you ma'am goodbye)" hanna handed the plastic bag to her mom. and continue their strolling in alley

"why are you looking at me like that? do I have a dirt on my face?" she shake her head to answer. "then why you suddenly looking intently to me?"

"the middle age woman thought your my sister. so I just check if you really look younger than your age of 35. and I must say, now I know where i was after " she brag and her mom suddenly showed pinkish cheeks

...............

after a long tiring strolling hanna, her mom and mr.hans decided to dine in on Chinese restaurant. paul excuse himself to answer the important call and make his way outside, while them ordering already their food.

while waiting serving their foods hanna saw tteokbokki(spicy rice cake) stall across the restaurant. she excuse herself to her mom to buy the tteokbokki across the alleys since the restaurant they got in doesn't serve that kind of food and she wanted her mom to try it.

after ordering for one serving hanna immediately make her way back in restaurant but in the middle of her walking she suddenly can't move her feet and she felt a bit dizzy. she heard mr.hans shouting her name but the voice of older guy was just echoing in her ears. she saw a motor bike running towards her and the driver wasn't paying attention ahead of him instead his eyes was stuck to his cellphone place near in sidemirror.

paul run as fast as he could to reach hanna's spot while mrs. bore already terrified shouting hanna name inside the restaurant. paul saw the motor bike driver look ahead of him already and frenetic controlling his bike to avoid hanna in front of him. before the bike reached hanna spot, paul throw himself to hanna and both of them land in asphalt, paul on his back while hanna was top on him

"hanna.. are you okey?!" paul immediately ask and tapped hanna on her shoulder.

people now surrounding them and he saw mrs.bore running towards to their place. he lift himself in pain carefully holding hanna into his arms. "OH MY GOD! hanna wake up!! sweety!". with his arm bleeding and his body aching paul carried hanna with all his might and run towards to their car, behind him is mrs.bore who already in the midst of crying.