"OPPA?!" hanna startled to four girls reaction specially to the girl asked her a question. then something suddenly hits her she realize in korean there is two meaning of calling guy as oppa. one is younger girl called their older brother as oppa and the second one was the endearment of lady to their lover

"ani yo..not that kind of oppa, he's my older brother" hanna explained immediately and relief sigh she release when the four girls unison nod to her. " ahm.. we are already talking but we still didn't know each other.by the way im hanna and he is my grumpy older brother paul. may I know who are they?" hanna saw the four wavering their eyes as if she asked the wrong question " it's okey if you don't want-".

"anio..anio... mianhe(no..no.. sorry) it's just that you caught us off guard. let me say my name first hi im sunhae" solar said her alias name and the three automatic got a hint.

"hello im hyegie(hyejin +agi(baby)" hwasa said and the three including their manager hold their laugh. hanna bit confuse about their reaction but still bow to respond to hyegie girl name.

"jeo yo? dal byoel (me? moon star)" moonbyul said that's make hanna furrowed her eyebrows cause the name sounds familiar to her. while the three members silently squeal to her name

"ah.. yeah.. nae iruem eun(my name is) whe-ani hwiparam( whe-I mean windy)" wheein said almost slip her name gladly she felt solar tap on her lap. " geurigo uri unnie jeongeun(and our older sister jeongeun)" their manager finally turned to face hanna's  table to make a slight bow but didn't make eye contact to them and immediately face again her back on them. paul recognize the girl bowed to them, he silently observe the other four girls in other table. scanning them from head to toe you can easily notify that they're not ordinary citizens. hiding their faces in cap and mask and saying their he think strange name to hanna cause he notice the confusion on young lady face every time they're introducing themselves that he think she also notice the weirdness of their name. it was definitely a celebrity style.

a small smirk form to paul face when she recognize one of the girl eyes the one who called herself hyegie made eye contact to him but immediately averting her eyes away and turn her attention to other girls conversation.  he then glance hanna who's happily exchanging conversations to other table without realizing that she's talking already to her favorite artist.

"May I ask where did you go before coming here?" solar asked casually

"ah...in fan sign event" hanna shyly said she heard paul small snorted and automatically received a death glare to her

"oh... really? who's fan sign is it?" moonbyul asked innocently while wearing her smile behind her mask

"Mamamoo brand clothing fan sign, im i-moo and im really happy to see them again" mamamoo members can already see how hanna gleam her eyes when she was telling them her story. " you should watch them they're great or more like complete package. their latest album is awsome though all their album is great you should check also their vlive and mmmtv they're beagle" mamamoo members exchanging looks she truly certified moomoo "oops did I talk too much?" hanna stop when she notice the silent of the four girls hoping that she's not putting them in awkward situation by telling her fangirling to specific artist.

"no it's okey.. we're happy to hear you bragging them. aren't they beautiful? since your talking about more of their talent" moonbyul ask out of nowhere reason to earned slight swat to solar