Y/N: it's alright. I-I'm fine. Bring this bag to the music room to Louis and tell Marlon that I'll be here in the twins room to watch the girl.

Ruby: you sure?

I nod as Ruby kept looking at me worried.

Ruby then went outside the room and slowly closes it behind her.

I then got up and checked the neck of the girl with my fingers if she had a pulse.

I then felt a pulse as I touched her neck, I then placed my palm on her chest to check her breathing. Steady.

I then took the duct tape Ruby left me and tied her left wrist onto the bed, just in case she doesn't make it.

I then went towards the chair next to the desk and turned it around to face the girl on the bed.

Y/N: get well soon.

I then sat on the chair and let myself lean back on the chair as I took a nap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A Few Hours later.

I was enjoying my nap until I I felt some movement on the bed in front of me.

I slowly open my eyes and see the girl moving a bit until she bolts up on the bed but is stopped by the tape.

????: AJ!

I then immediately stood up from my chair and moved back a little as I had my arms in a defensive stance.

The girl must have heard me stand up as she was staring at me.

?????: where the hell am I? Where's AJ?

She was talking with panic in her voice as she quickly said those words.

Y/N: hey hey hey, it's alright, we're not gonna hurt you, we've got your boy out of there, he's safe.

She then took off the tape off her wrist and grabbed the knife I didn't realize was on the dresser.

She then points the knife at me. Luckily, I was already a good distance away from her.

????: take me to him.

Y/N: not if you keep pointing that knife at me. That's mine, by the way.

She was staring into my eyes for a while until she finally stopped pointing the knife at me and gives it to me.

????: here.

Y/N: by the way, what's your name?

????: Clementine, you can call me Clem for short.

Y/N: you mean the fruit?

She just rolls her eyes.

Y/N: i'm just kidding. I'm Y/N, nice to meet you.

I held my hand out for her to shake. As she shakes it, I felt something like a spark as she pulls her hand away from mine as I also pulled mine away.

Clementine: ow!

Y/N: the fuck just happened?

Clementine: I don't know.

She then blushes but I wasn't able to notice.

Y/N: alright Clemster, let's go take you to your boy.

Clementine: yeah, don't call me that. I already told you that you can call me Clem.

We then headed out onto the courtyard, I let her out first as I close the door behind us.

I then walked up to her who was looking at the kids at courtyard.