Y/N: goddammit, i'll help those kids out. With or without you.

Marlon then started debating on what to do, before he could even answer, I ran towards where the car crashed and took out my bow.

I then heard Marlon running behind me.

We then stopped on top of the hill to inspect the area. We saw multiple walkers coming for the car. I then saw the little boy outside the car.

Y/N: Marlon, get the kid, i'll cover you.

Marlon nods as he starts running towards the little boy as I start shooting arrows at the walkers getting dangerously close to the car.

As Marlon picked up the boy, everything around me started to move in slow motion, i couldn't hear anything other than a faint voice coming from inside the car.

????: no...please.

I was then snapped out my thoughts as Marlon got to my side with the boy in his arms.

Marlon: c'mon, let's get back.

Y/N: fuck me. Cover me!

Marlon: wait

I started running towards the car as I drew my knife ready to stab the heads of any stragglers coming for me. I stabbed two in the head before opening the door of the flipped sports car.

The girl was unconscious.

I started to gather her things in her bag. The one thing that caught my eye was her hat, it was. Blue and white baseball cap with a "D" on it.

I just shook my head and placed her bag around my shoulders as I pick her up. Her head was bleeding.

As I got her out of the car, I pressed the side of her head onto my chest to stop the bleeding.

Y/N: LET'S GO!

Me and Marlon ran towards the school at full speed but being careful to not drop the people we saved.

We kept running until we could see the gates.

Y/N: MITCH! OPEN UP! WE GOT WOUNDED!

Mitch then hurriedly went down the tower and opened the gates, letting me and Marlon bolt right through.

I then saw Ruby coming towards me, she then notices the blood on my chest.

Ruby: shit, Y/N, you alright?

Y/N: yeah, I pressed her head onto my chest to stop the bleeding. Bring me some medical supplies to tend to her wound and some duct tape to the twins' room.

Ruby then nods and runs toward the admin building to get the supplies as I started to run towards the dorms.

I slammed open the door to the twins room and carefully laid the girl on the bed.

Right as I laid her down, Ruby came in.

Ruby: here take this.

She placed the first aid kit on the dresser. She then pours peroxide on a clean rag and gives it to me.

I then started to clean the girls wound carefully, I then felt her move and mumble something.

????: A.....J.

Y/N: it's gonna be alright, we're here to take care of you.

I then wrapped the bandage around her head, covering the wound. I then sat on the floor exhausted and panting.

I then felt Ruby place a hand on my left shoulder.

Ruby: you should get some rest sug.

I then shook my head.