16

( !!!!!!!!A/N PLEASE READ OR YOU WONT GET THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!! i've decided to do a time skip of six months & thank you for all the kind compliments of this story keeps me motivated)

🍋 ALSO THERES LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER 🍋

after being with this man for six months i definitely could say touya wasn't not a meany.

these past six months have been filled with amazing memories i met the league and published another book.

"y/n someone's calling you." dabi handed me my phone it was a random number from america maybe it was my sister again....

"hello?" i said.

"is this y/n?" a familiar voice said.

"dad? i was on the verge of breaking into tears.

"y/n? i've been trying to contact you forever now your sister wouldn't give me your number but your aunt still had it are you okay? and i'm calling just to say i'm sorry for what happened and don't be mad at yourself or feel bad for me nor your mother."

"i'm okay it's just hard hearing your voice again mai called me months ago screaming it was all my fault for everything and that i failed you and mother. i'm sorry i should've never left you guys there and i shouldve been a better daughter to you."

"y/n you're an amazing daughter, i'm sorry for getting so upset over you just doing what you wanted to do. all i can say is that, the coma was well worth it." my dad said with a laugh.

i giggled hearing him laugh it's been awhile.

dabi looked at me trying to figure out what the hell was happening between me and this person on the phone, he kept waving trying to get my attention.

"how has life been treating you sweetie?" my father asked.

"better, i have a lovely boyfriend his name is dabi we've been dating for six months now i also published another book."

"that's amazing y/n i'm so proud of you!!"

"thank you dad."

that's when dabis eyes lit up realizing who you were talking too. he kept mouthing questions to me but of course i didn't know what he was saying.

"well honey i have to get gping it was amazing talking to you maybe you should come and visit sometime."

"i'll look into it dad! love you goodbye!"

"love you more!"

the called ended and dabi already had to start asking questions, "is he mad at you?" he asked bluntly.

"no he's not he actually apologized for being so rude over my books."

"that's sweet baby."

"yes very."

dabi came over to give you a kiss on the lips before heading out to do some villain "things", "love you puppy eyes." he said before walking out the door.

"i love you more touya!"

you always called him touya when you told him you loved him.

( a few hours pass )

i decided to drink some wine out of my own boredom.

"glass three down the hatch!" i said to myself.

that's when dabi walked in the door he smelled like vodka, "hey sugar tits!" he said slurred.

"don't call me that!!" i said back to him jokingly, he saw the wine glass and smirked.

he plopped on to you on the couch the wine then spilled all over you.

"HEY!" i yelled as the wine spilled over my t-shirt.

"i can see your boobs." he said slurred.

my face blushed already knowing what was going to happen.

dabi was a boob lover i have no clue why but boobs make his day. he asks for a look at least three times a day.

"take of your shirt lemme see them." he said with a smirk.

our drunk laughs filled the air, "fine you ass" i said drunk out of my mind.

i took off my shirt and dabi just stared, "i love your boobs baby."

"thank you."

"of course love"

his hand began to move down my chest and then groping my breasts, "how does this feel?" he started to play with my nipples.

quite moans escaped my lips, "cmon be louder you know i like it when you're loud, you're not so innocent as you look."

i began to moan louder and began to beg for him to make me cum, his fingers traced down my shorts "can i take of my shorts?" i asked with curiosity.

"of course you can."

i took them off showing my lace underwear he just gazed at my hips, he took off my underwear and looked me in my eyes.

"how bad do you want this?"

"i need it please touya."

he smirked before unzipping his pants and took off his boxers.

i just stared waiting for the pleasurable sensation of him thrusting inside of me.

he slowly thrusting himself in me, loud moans left my lips, "god fucking damn it you're so tight"

his strokes began to be fast and more persistent, loud moans filled the apartment.

"you like that." he grabbed my face looking me in the eyes. "yes y-yes i do." i couldn't even speak he was hitting my gspot over and over again.

"i'm c-cumming" i said loudly, the pleasure was overwhelming.

dabi then pulled out releasing all over my naked body.

"t-that was nice."

"when is is not nice." dabi said with a smirk.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
;))))