23

make sure to vote! it keeps me motivated :-)!
(( !!!!!!!A/N PLEASE READ IT OR YOULL BE CONFUSED!!!!! the plot has changed a little, y/n doesn't know the league anymore!!!!!! i know, i know but i re read the story and i decided to switch up some things so just letting you lovely readers know <3!!!!! ))

honestly i was a little freaked out, dabi even seemed a little stressed which is hard to grasp.

despite his hard shell, deep down he truly can be a mess.

"listen shigaraki."

"why should i listen to you?" he snared.

so that's shigaraki, i thought to myself.

"i can't even believe toga would let you in." his voice hissed.

and her name is toga, which i had also figured out.

"shiga! don't be all mad! supposedly this girl has a powerful quirk." she said while sitting on a red bar
stool with her legs swinging back in forth.

the more i looked at him the more i realized his skin was cracked and dry, he was scratching himself over and over again.

he needs some lotion i thought to myself.

"who are you?" he snared at me.

"i-i'm y/n!"

"y/n?"

"yes.."

"what is your quirk? you must be special if he picked you out, considering he's to picky."

"uh.. i can-" i was so unbelievably nervous, the shadow figure was staring at me and so was that girl named toga.

"well can i show you.?" i said.

"now why would i let you, i don't even know you." he said.

"okay well i can completely drain peoples energy. it's not flashy or anything but i mean it did put both of my parents into a life long coma" i giggled.

"horrible joke y/n!!!" i thought to myself.

the shadow figured laughed.

"that was funny y/n! do you do comedy?"

"KUROGIRI!" shigaraki snapped at him.

"my apologies shigaraki." he said back calmly.

"energy absorption?" he said.

"more or less yes."

"can you manipulate the energy after you've taken it?"

"i haven't really perfected my quirk due to what happened with my family, but i'm sure if i put in the time i definitely could!" i said with a awkward smile.

"how strong is it? can you kill someone with it?" he asked with interest.

dabi smirked he knew already what shigaraki was thinking, he couldn't decline such a useful quirk.

"well i believe so. just simply a tap can knock someone out for a hour, if i'm enraged i'm sure i could kill someone, the last time i did, like i said they we're put in life long comas."

toga seemed quite amazed with it so did kurogiri.

"fine, dabi your room is still in the mess you left it." he snared.

dabi smiled while looking down at me.

"but y/n." shigaraki said.

"you need to learn how to manipulate it and be able to kill someone with it in a month, or else both of you are dead meat."