33

( a week later )

yura and i had decided to go eat dinner tonight, i was really excited to say the least, i needed a friend and i hoped this friendship would be something magnificent.

"you look nice." dabi said while scanning the sun dress i was wearing.

"quit you hornet hermit!" i said while waving my hands away from him.

"what you look good." as he walked up to me and held me from behind, and rocked me back and forth.

he then kissed the top of my head and let go.

i was surprise with him letting me go without him following me around like a lost puppy, considering the fact this whole pregnancy he's been nothing but a crazy stalker, though it was nice knowing if something ever went wrong he was there.

he walked me out to the van and helped me get in. "there ya go." he said while pushing me up the step.

"if you're not back by 9 then i'm coming over there."

"okay." i giggle with a smile.

we then kissed and we said our goodbyes and love yous.

i then began driving to the restaurant, i honestly was nervous considering the fact i hadn't went out with someone in years.

my favorite song began playing i hummed the lyrics while driving.

( 30 mins later )

i soon arrived at the fancy restaurant many people stood outside in a single file line waiting to to get into the hustling restaurant.

as i got out yura ran towards me and gave me a gentle hug.

"awww!! i'm so excited you're here!!" she said with a smile.

"me too." i said with a smile back.

"are we going to have to wait in this line... or...?" i asked, considering the fact there was a child inside of me and my back felt like i had gotten railed for 3 weeks straight.

"oh no of course not! i already have our seats ready!" she said while waving her hand in the air all fancy like.

she was wearing a pastel short pink dress,pink fishnets had hello kitty clips and pink flower clips in her hair and then some platform pink boots.

who would've known a nurse would dress like this outside of work i thought to myself.

we began walking into the restaurant it was unbelievably busy and some people there wore fancy suits or dresses yet others wore spunky outfits similar to yuras, it was a definitely a mix of people.

we began walking to the table, it was a two seater and we sat down.

"let me get leti for us." she said before waving her hands around.

then a girl turned around, she began walking over.

she was very pale, wore trad goth makeup, all black attire and large platform boots.