Chapter 2: The Transfer Student

It had been over a year since I've entered the middle school division of Tōtsuki and later met everyone in the Polar Star Dormitory and befriended them all. Now, everyone, including me, besides Isshiki were entering their first year of high school, but there was an Orientation Ceremony first before we would've started class. At the moment, I was in my room going through social networks on my cell phone up until I heard a knock on the door.

"Y/N chan! Are you coming to the Orientation Ceremony?" I heard Yūki's voice call out from the hallway. I got up from my bed and walked to the door, opening it to see Yūki already at my dorm.

"I'm going to skip it. I'm going to help Isshiki senpai with the garden," I said.

"Alrighty! See you!" Yūki waved off and left.

After everyone had left for the Orientation Ceremony, I went outside looking for Isshiki. As soon as I made it to the garden, I saw no sign of him, and I looked around, searching for Isshiki.

"Ah, you're still here, Yamazaki chan? I thought you were heading to the ceremony," Isshiki said from behind. I turned around to face the older male, and to no surprise, he was nude once again.

"I'm not going, so I'd thought I might as well help you instead," I told him as he casually agreed anyways.

"Sure thing! Can you take care of the vegetables while you're at it?" Isshiki asked me.

"Okay!" I nodded as I walked over to the dormitory wall where the watering hose and the watering equipment were. Looking at both the hose and watering can, I thought about which one I should use.

Debating for a minute, I decided to use the watering can, but I picked it up to find that it was empty to no surprise, so I changed the watering hose setting to the centre and started to fill up the fan with water.

After filling the can up with water, I picked up the heavy watering can and headed over to the vegetable plants starting to water them as I took the time to carefully water it. Since the dorm was empty, leaving only Fumio, Isshiki, and me, it was hushed, which I enjoyed while it lasted since the dorm was rarely ever quiet. Once I had watered everything on my side of the garden, I took a massive stretch as I was leaning forward to water the plants for quite a while and went back to the watering area to put the watering can back. Looking for Isshiki, I walked past the garden as I looked at the plants grown in our dorm.

"Isshiki senpai!! I'm heading back in to change! I have class now!" I called out to the second-year nude male.

"Okay!! Have fun, Yamazaki chan!" Isshiki waved me off as he continued to finish with the garden

♪──────────────♪

Once I finished changing into the school uniform, I grabbed my bag and ran out of the dorms. I soon came outside to the gates until I stopped and saw a limousine. I sighed at the sight of the car as I had thought of my brother, Tadashi pulling some kind of stunt of bringing the limo again to drag me somewhere. As figured, the door on the opposite side of the car opened up and stepped out was my brother, Tadashi, flashing a cheeky smile as always.

"Hey! I figured you were going to skip the opening ceremony and thought you were here, so I thought to bring you along to head to class anyways! I don't want to miss the first class of high school. Hurry up," Tadashi said as he slipped right back into the limousine, shutting the door after getting in. Sighing to myself, I opened the limousine car and got in myself, buckling the seatbelt on and closing the door after.

"I could've just walked to school. You do realize that, right?" I asked Tadashi as the limo started heading to Tōtsuki.

"Yeah, but taking a car is faster and less tiring anyways. I just thought I'd bring you along, so I piss you off before class starts," Tadashi said, shrugging me right off the bat as he would always.