P: Samantha?

S: yeah?

P: please don't do that again

S: ...

P: I'm serious. I really care about you and I don't want to see you get hurt or worse.

S: I won't

P: promise?

S: promise

Samantha got off of me and laid her whole body on the ground.

P: what are you doing

S: I'm going to sleep. I've been awake for over 24 hours. I'm tired as hell.

She closed her eyes and in seconds she feel asleep.

Ten minutes have passed and I have just been thinking. What am I doing with my life? I've made so many mistakes and I'm trying my best to fix it. I think I fixed things with Samantha but I don't know.

I was caught out of my thoughts by Samantha moving and mumbling something in her sleep.

She's having a nightmare. I looked at her closely and realized that she had a single tear rolling down her cheek. I can't really hear what she's saying so I went up close to her.

S: stop. Why are you leaving me? Am I not good enough for you?

That one broke my heart. Who is she dream about? It doesn't matter right now. I need to calm her down.

I laid down behind Samantha and wrapped an arm around her so we were spooning. I pulled her closer to me and whispered

P: don't worry, I'm here

When I finished talking I could feel her body relax.

I don't know how but in a matter of seconds I fell asleep.

~Hours later~

When I woke up Samantha was still asleep but we were in a different passion. She was hugging my waist tightly while her head was in my chest and my arm was around her. I guess she woke up and moved at some point. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

OMG ITS MIDNIGHT.

We slept for the whole day. That's the longest I've slept for over two years. Why was today so different? Whatever I looked at my messages and saw 1o8 messages and 89 missed calls from Ava. I'm so screwed.

Besides all Avas messages I noticed that Avani sent me something. I decided to open that first.

"YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HOME BEFORE I KILL YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

Ugh what did Ava do... now?

I got out of Samanthas grip and stood up. Samantha looks so peaceful so I don't want to wake her up. Instead I picked her up bridal style and cared her to the car. Once we got there I placed her in and went to the driver seat. Then I drove off.

When I got home I got out of the car and carried Samantha inside. When the door closed everyone besides Ava ran towards us.