Part 34

~Payton's POV... 1 week later~

It's been a week and Samantha still hasn't remembered me. It upsets me so much. I've tried everything. I took her to our spot with the bench. I took her to all the places we went to on our late night adventures. I showed her the roof top. I even FaceTimed my family. She doesn't remember them either. That hurt my mom, but she understands.

Right now I'm sitting in my room, stressing out and Chase is here with me.

Ch: dude it's going to be ok.

P: but it's been a week. She remembered all of you guys in a day. Why am I so different.

Ch: to be honest, I don't know what's going on. It will get better though. What other ways can you get her to remember you.

P: I don't know. I've tried everything.

Ch: have you told her that you were the one that gave her the roses? Have you told her that you asked her on a date and she said yes? Have you told her that YOU LIKE HER!

P: no and I'm not going to.

Ch: why not?

P: because that would make things more weird.

Ch: fair enough...why don't you start over.

P: huh?

Ch: like start your relationship over. If she doesn't have the old memory's, make new ones.

P: but I can't even tell her my name, which is stupid.

Ch: just try it. What do you have to lose

P: fine

Ch: go now.

P: NOW! What do I even do? What do I say?

Chase started to push me out of the room.

Ch: I don't know. Figure it out on the way, bye

He said the last part while closing the door in my face.

P: dude this is my room!

Ch: GO!

I took a deep breath and headed to Samanthas room. I knocked on the door and waited. After a few seconds later, she opened the door.

S: hi

P: hey, um do you want to hangout or something?

S: yeah sure.

She moved out of the way so I could walk in. Once I did I sat down on her bed and Samantha closed the door. Then she came and sat down next to me.

S: so what are we doing to get my memory back, today?

P: actually I was thinking that we could chill for today.

S: oh ok

P: so what do you want to do.

She turned her body towards me and crossed her legs on the bed. Then she gave me a cute smile.

S: I want to know more about you.

I told her some basic stuff and some random things about me. She was really listening to the stupid stuff I had to say.

S: wait so you're wearing blue boxers right now?

I let out a light chuckle.

P: out of everything I said, that's the part you want to comment on?

S: yes... oh! Tell me about your girlfriend

P: I don't have a girlfriend.

S: do you have a crush?

P: yes