Part 52

~Payton's POV~

Then... Samantha pulled the trigger.

Nothing happened though.

While Samantha was yelling at me, I took all the bullets out. But that still doesn't change the fact that she still would have done it.

Samantha looked confused as hell

S: NO NO NO!

She backed up from me and hit the wall. She then slid down while crying.

S: why can I just fucking die already

I ran over to her and sat down. Even though she probably hates me right now, I still need to be with her. I wrapped my arm around her and brought Samantha closer to me. The surprising thing is that she didn't fight back. Instead she put her head on my chest and brought her self even closer. Samantha was sobbing why slightly shaking. I started to rub her back in hopes that will calm her down.

P: w-why would you do that.

S: what's the point of me even living anymore?

P: stop thinking like that. People need you

S: like who

P: me

S: you don't need me

P: of course I need you.

S: why do you do this?

P: do what?

S: you were literally just yelling at me on how much of a bad person I am. You- you hate me. Then out of no where you care about me.

P: look Samantha I-I have really bad anger issues. When I'm mad I don't realize what I'm saying until someone gets affected. I never mean what I say. I just say the worst thing I can think of, because in my mind I need to win.

S: why haven't you told me this before

P: it's embarrassing.

S: do you hate me?

P: of course not! Why would I?

S: well Ava told- never mind

Huh?

P: wait Ava told you I hate you?

S: uh yeah

P: don't believe anything that Ava says. You know she's jealous of you.

S: who wouldn't be?

We both started to laugh at her response. I missed little moments like this that I would have with her.

S: I forgive you

P: you do?

S: yeah I could never stay mad at you.

P: are we friends again?

S: no... best friends

P: ew cringe

S: shut up

P: haha

We started to talk again and just got distracted over the most stupid things. Then we both went silent and started to enjoy each other's company.