westaniel (west and daniel)

I had to really think back to remember scenes between these two😂

Rating: 7.5/10

Season 1: I honestly really liked their friendship in season 1. When Daniel was in Studio B and putting pants over his ankle so nobody could see it was injured West was one of the first people to be suspicious that he could have an injury. He also was dropping Daniel home from Dance so you can tell they were pretty good friends. They were also on B Troupe together before Season 1 so they would have gotten to know each a bit from then too.

I loved their duet in Season 1 too. They both taught each other their respective styles and made an awesome duet. I really loved their friendship and wish we saw more of them in later seasons.

Season 2: I can't remember seeing much of them in Season 2 but i do remember the scene when Daniel came into Studio A for the party after they won Regionals and he was talking to James and West about how his ankle was good which was quite funny. I do think West felt quite betrayed when Daniel left TNS to go to Superstar.

Season 3 & 4: Didn't have any scenes i think lol

Season 5: Westaniel was finally reunited! And with a duet very similar to the one from Season 5. I really liked how when the teams merged they worked together really well and it was a real shame we didn't see them in Season 6 as co- choreographers.

In terms of them in a romantic way i can see it in a way but i've always really loved their friendship and thought they deserved way more screen time.